Author Topic: Stout at Chandos London  (Read 1614 times)  Share 

Offline RSing123

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
Stout at Chandos London
« on: Aug 14 - 2014 »
Hi,
Well I'm a customer, firstly I love the pub however the head on the stouts in Chandos recently has been pretty much non existent . Even when we politely asked for the stout to be poured with a creamy head we got this..

Somebody please help us!
« Last Edit: Aug 14 - 2014 by RSing123 »

Offline east coast beer drinker

• Member Karma = +15/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Stout at Chandos London
« Reply #1 on: Aug 14 - 2014 »
Well, the brewery want a 5% head and that isn't 5%. I had a pint of OBB in the Chandos that was similar and I didn't enjoy it.
Maybe it's the staff that have worked in other London pubs that are used to pulling beer flat? I don't know but I would ask to see the manager who I believe lives on site.

Offline OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +26/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Aug 20 - 2014 »
Looks like a very southern pint. So the managers are not going to get their 5% surplus as required by the area manager. Had many flat pints of OBB in the south in the past, but if you asked they gave the beer a creamy head.  ;D
The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB

Offline rjr

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Oct 21 - 2014 »
 :DDDD:Wow! What heavenly measures. Suit me to a tee, but a long  way to go for as good value as these pints. Anyone know of other 'good measure' Sams'? I'll nominate the Old Blue Bell in Hull.http://samsmiths.info/forum/Smileys/animated/smiley-eatdrink055.gif