Author Topic: SS Crisps  (Read 6434 times)  Share 

Offline east coast beer drinker

• Member Karma = +13/-1
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
Re: SS Crisps
« Reply #15 on: Nov 21 - 2014 »
Happy to report that the person in charge of putting the beef flavoring is back at work.  Every crisp liberally coated to the max. Need a good glug of OB to wash em down.

However, changes are afoot in the snacks dept.......

Offline DarkieBoy

• Jet Tec ink cartridges - UK Ink Supplies
  • Global Moderator
  • Member Karma = +18/-1
    • View Profile
    • Jet Tec ink cartridges - UK Ink Supplies
  • SamSmiths Status: In the 'trade' - another company
« Reply #16 on: Nov 22 - 2014 »
Happy to report that the person in charge of putting the beef flavoring is back at work.  Every crisp liberally coated to the max. Need a good glug of OB to wash em down.

However, changes are afoot in the snacks dept.......

Perhaps s/he accidentally put all of the allocated flavour for the month into your bag of crisps?

DB.

Offline TR6KID

• Member Karma = +6/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Dec 15 - 2014 »
I agree totally with Discjockey - I used to buy the cheese and onion on a regular basis, but about 4/5 months ago, the flavour intensity fell away dramatically. I buy the odd packet ( in the hope the quality has reverted to the original ),  but they are still crap, to be blunt. They were the best crisps you could buy in my opinion. Read this post Mr.Smith and kick arse where it's needed!

Offline Chutney

• Member Karma = +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Jan 5 - 2015 »
Good news called in the Golden Jubilee at the weekend for a quick one and had to stop for three more because the bag of cheese and onion I had were back in top form. I think the cheese and onion powder man has had his orifice reamed out!!! :o

Offline discjockey

• Member Karma = +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Jan 5 - 2015 »
I too ventured into purchasing a bag of beef flavoured crisps at the Prince of Wales in North Shields guess what they had a beefy taste - no where as strong as the originals but a step in the right direction  --  if you are reading these comments Humph take note you might just be back on a winner  :E20 :E20 :E20 :E20 :E20