• Administrator
  • Member Karma = +26/-0
    • View Profile
    • SamSmiths
  • SamSmiths Status: I'd rather not say!
Dear Mr Humphrey Smith
« on: Sep 17 - 2008 »
Dear Mr Humphrey Smith,

I know you are now aware of this website - and you've been trying to discover my identity.

Well, although I've made it perfectly clear elsewhere on this site, let me again put it to you in plain English..

I am not employed by you (probably as well, as it seems a terrible time to work for you). I am not in the trade. I am a concerned customer, who has spent thousands of pounds with you. I am an experienced business man - and former MD of a group of companies. I am also rather astute regarding such issues that you currently appear to be flouting - such as 'Health and Safety', various employment laws, consumer laws, Health and Hygiene legislation, and even Human Rights issues.

Instead of wasting your time trying to discover my identity - why not put your time to more effective and productive use, by addressing the numerous issues that are currently eroding the family business you inherited from your hard-working forefathers. And before you totally destroy the credibility of the family name - why not consider the many people, whom you are causing harm to.

Some of your recent actions have proved illegal, commercially self-destructive, and inhumane - what an epitaph! And yet it wasn't always that way - was it? You had a popular successful business - so why destroy it? Why assume that 'you know best'? Or is it you?

Every business invest time and money, to identify their strengths and weaknesses - in the eye of those that a business could not exist without - namely; your customers, and your staff. But hey! You probably think you are wiser than any other business man in the world! Or maybe you've just been convinced to think that way? Maybe from someone influential, who is really only trying to look after themselves!? If so - get rid of any evil influence - and regain the control and respect you once deservedly earned. Before it's too late!!

If you feel uncomfortable with the content of this website - then there's only one person to blame - and that's yourself. This is a window, giving you a sneak view at what is really going on. Many unhappy people - both customers and staff alike, are afraid to post here - believing it to be a 'honey pot' trap of yours. But in time, as things progress (or should I say deteriorate?), people will learn otherwise. Ignore this site at the peril of your business.

It's now only a matter of time, before your empire is at risk of mass exposure - something I know you would dread - but your adverse actions, will be solely responsible. Incidentally, when any other business makes so much effort to make their corporate presence visible (and with pride), why does your company make so much effort to hide behind the de-livery (sign removal) instigated, some time ago? Maybe we'll never know!

When pending (and future) actions, from various individuals, reach tribunal, and court - there will be an upsurge of media interest. And this site may play a part in providing news to the national press and T.V. It will also provide a reference point of unity - where fellow victims, can unite, combine resources, and seek justice.

I understand, that you believe I must be a member of your staff, due to the amount of 'inside' information I am privileged to. Well as I've explained - I am not - but you're actions have upset so many people (with the exception of the 'evil influence' - mentioned earlier), and you are losing what residual loyalty may still exist. With time, the more people you upset, turn to this website, to educate others, whilst being able to release some of the built up tension and dismay.

Mr Smith - don't bother yourself with who I am. I mean, what are you going to do? I'm not breaking any laws. Or are you thinking of having me 'shut up', or even just 'disappear' - well that would be a bit foolish now - especially now this letter is in the public domain, and archived world-wide!

No, don't waste your time on me, someone else would always step up and take my place - guaranteed. Deal with the root issues. I believe the real threat is much closer to you than I will ever be. I may yet be your savior!

Let me offer you some free advice, business man (self accomplished) to businessman (handed on a platter).

• First and foremost, remove any bad/negative influence. One can only assume that a person, or persons, are supporting or at least influencing your current decision making - and probably to their own benefit. Get rid of (him?) them, immediately - and regain your own control.

• Regain your authority and credibility - by doing what's right for your staff, your customers, and by result - your business.

• Identify your companies previous strengths - and revive/re-integrate them. Such as..

• Venue individuality - you have to be flexible - not all locations and customers are the same!

• Allow music - where suitable. This may vary from a pleasing ambient background - to may be, a live pianist at an older venue. This brings in customers.

• Proudly promote your products - but don't lose your beer drinking customers, just because you no longer cater for their company, or wives. And just because it isn't your own product - doesn't mean you can't make a profit by marketing/selling it.

• Allow outdoor facilities for smokers. For god sake! In the past, most your business has been supported by smokers - are you just going to stick two fingers up at them? Embrace the opportunity to look after ALL of your customers. Surely you are not going to let our misguided government, dictate to you, discrimination?

• Keep a close eye on the health, safety, and hygiene issues - of all of your venues.

• Ensure all staff are adequately trained and educated, to comply with the above. Continually asses new staff

• Allow your customers to remain happy. So don't automatically bar people from singing 'Happy Birthday'. Let some commonsense - and Managers discretion, prevail.

• Don't for one moment believe, that selling lower cost products, is an excuse to behave recklessly. If that was the case, then all other pubs in the same city, town or village, as one of your hostelries, would be empty - and you would be taking 'all' of the available clientele. Don't ignore all of the other aspects which make the full 'leaving the home, to drink in your premises', an enjoyable experience.

Your brews are good - but by no means the best. You are no longer competitive in other areas. If I'm at a venue, where your brew is guesting, I will pay more for a better pint, such as a Boddingtons. Not all people have the same tastes, like/dislikes - which is why you must offer more variety, and stop kidding yourself that your business will survive simply on your low-cost products

• One of your companies strengths was it's individuality at different venues, and quality food offerings. Different hostelries offered different meals - catering to suit the local clientele. If your corporate move was structured to support your catering organisation (Sarah Brownridge), by palming off your customers with pre-prepared meals - then you are eventually going to kill two trades.

• Listen to your customers - and provide them with what they want. Every successful business on the planet does - so why would you want to be any different? To be so self-conceited, and believe you know what's best - is commercial suicide!

• Don't undervalue or lose you quality/experienced staff - without them, you have no quality, reliability or loyalty. And with the wrong staff - you will alienate your customers, and your business fall apart at the seams.

• Don't pay peanuts - you'll just get monkeys! If you don't pay a reasonable wage, for reasonable hours, you will ultimately end up employing the 'wrong crowd'. They will be more desperate, and possibly less reliable, and trust-worthy. By the time you discover any damage done, they will have already survived for a period of time, by desperate methods - such as fleecing you, your customers, or both.

• Listen to your staff and managers - find out what's really going on. Keep your finger on the pulse. And offer incentives for constructive criticism and idea's. This will practically cost you nothing, and could save/earn your business thousands - and re-establish some respect and credibility

• Remember your roots. And think of others. We may all have to account for our actions one day. It is never to late to regain self-control, decency, and earn the respect of your peers.

• Seize the opportunity! Take advantage of this website. Many people would never dare communicate their real feelings directly to you - for fear of retribution - be they staff, or customer. Here you have the opportunity, the window, to glimpse into the minds of the people that are important to your company - and should you wish, communicate with them. Many organisations, pay a great deal of money, to have a central communications repository - I have provided you with one for free!

• If you have a Board of Directors - consider their viewpoint, and respect Company Law, regarding voting rights

On a final note..

I just don't get it! Why would one person, want to willingly destroy a once successful business? And what timing - to do so in such an economic climate - which will readily act as a catalyst of doom.

Why would one man want to hurt so many members of their own staff - making them miserable - by being deceitful, disrespectful - and in many cases, making unsubstantiated false accusations?

Why would one man want to destroy peoples lives, by ignoring Employment Law, and adopting a cavalier attitude to the instant dismissal of loyal personnel - with the same, and 'no conscience' ease, as a Grim Reaper?

Why would anyone wish to upset so many people, with the potential risk of driving someone to make verbal or physical assault? Why would someone want to make their own life, so dangerous?

Why would anyone trust their established business, to be managed by inexperienced, self-preserving individuals - who ultimately could dissolve the business from within?

Maybe we will never know. It defies all logic, common sense, decency, and humanity. It is definitely not Cricket, and it is not British!!!

Sincere regards,

The Website Owner - SamSmiths.info
« Last Edit: Jul 4 - 2009 by Max »
Always in support of the Samuel Smiths Brewery - although very concerned about the current company strategy towards its staff and customers, as exercised by the Directors. We believe in promoting common sense, decency, compassion, fairness and compliance with company, employment and English law.

Offline JettaP

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
Re: Dear Mr Humphrey Smith
« Reply #1 on: Sep 17 - 2008 »
I am finding it difficult to accept that Humph or his minions are looking at this website... the man can just about do joined-up writing as evidenced by the copy letter on this forum..... work a computer... naahhhh....
He can't train his staff to use a mop and bucket so to enter the world of Windows and Information Technology is a flipping long stretch.... BUT I have been wrong before...... I do need a bit of convincing mind....

« Last Edit: Sep 17 - 2008 by JettaP »
As they say in Oswaldtwistle " If you catch a weasel asleep, you can pi** in it's ear"

Offline Max

• Administrator
  • Member Karma = +26/-0
    • View Profile
    • SamSmiths
« Reply #2 on: Sep 17 - 2008 »
I have it on good authority - that someone is accessing the site, on his behalf - and printing-off, what they consider to be content which he may find interesting.

So you were half right - 'technology - to paper interface' - lol

Anyway, he even questioned one posting, asking "..who are the Chuckle Brothers?" - to which he was told - "Why, you and your brother of course!".
Always in support of the Samuel Smiths Brewery - although very concerned about the current company strategy towards its staff and customers, as exercised by the Directors. We believe in promoting common sense, decency, compassion, fairness and compliance with company, employment and English law.

Offline icefire66

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sep 17 - 2008 »
well done mate. about time too. what Humphrey has done this time, would take years of very hard work, by people he no longer employs, to rebuild. in this time of uncertainty, one must make the most of what's available. turning customers away on a whim is suicidal. no matter, sooner or later someone will get what they deserve, good & proper. Yorkshire style. bye for now. ice.

fjob

• Non-Member
« Reply #4 on: Oct 8 - 2008 »
Admin, I would like to congratulate you on a wonderfully clear and 100% accurate letter, If i'd wrote it mysef it couldn't have been better.
Lets hope that Mr. Smith does read this site, I have drank in Sams pubs for nearly 40 years and been employed by them some time ago, I had the good sense to sack them!!
The company credibility is being ruined by one man, this man has ran roughshod over managers and staff for long enough, it hasn't just started, its being gettingprogressively worse for years, I think he gets some kind of kick from seeing people struggle, "small man" syndrome perhaps!!!

I too have worked in senior Management, and by far and away an organisaions 2 main assets are its people and its clients, I actually valued my staff MORE than customers, just my particular management style perhaps but anyone can see the value in happy, well trained, informed, and reasonably well paid staff.

Get shot of him Mr. Smith otherwise you may well live to regret it, ignore your remaining loyal customers at your peril.
I think you will find that this site is about to erupt with activity some day very soon, most of it will be aimed at you and your monkey.

Regards.

Dear Mr Humphrey Smith,

I know you are now aware of this website - and you've been trying to discover my identity.

Well, although I've made it perfectly clear elsewhere on this site, let me again put it to you in plain English..

I am not employed by you (probably as well, as it seems a terrible time to work for you). I am not in the trade. I am a concerned customer, who has spent thousands of pounds with you. I am an experienced business man - and former MD of a group of companies. I am also rather astute regarding such issues that you currently appear to be flouting - such as 'Health and Safety', various employment laws, consumer laws, Health and Hygiene legislation, and even Human Rights issues.

Instead of wasting your time trying to discover my identity - why not put your time to more effective and productive use, by addressing the numerous issues that are currently eroding the family business you inherited from your hard-working forefathers. And before you totally destroy the credibility of the family name - why not consider the many people, whom you are causing harm to.

Some of your recent actions have proved illegal, commercially self-destructive, and inhumane - what an epitaph! And yet it wasn't always that way - was it? You had a popular successful business - so why destroy it? Why assume that 'you know best'? Or is it you?

Every business invest time and money, to identify their strengths and weaknesses - in the eye of those that a business could not exist without - namely; your customers, and your staff. But hey! You probably think you are wiser than any other business man in the world! Or maybe you've just been convinced to think that way? Maybe from someone influential, who is really only trying to look after themselves!? If so - get rid of any evil influence - and regain the control and respect you once deservedly earned. Before it's too late!!

If you feel uncomfortable with the content of this website - then there's only one person to blame - and that's yourself. This is a window, giving you a sneak view at what is really going on. Many unhappy people - both customers and staff alike, are afraid to post here - believing it to be a 'honey pot' trap of yours. But in time, as things progress (or should I say deteriorate?), people will learn otherwise. Ignore this site at the peril of your business.

It's now only a matter of time, before your empire is at risk of mass exposure - something I know you would dread - but your adverse actions, will be solely responsible. Incidentally, when any other business makes so much effort to make their corporate presence visible (and with pride), why does your company make so much effort to hide behind the de-livery (sign removal) instigated, some time ago? Maybe we'll never know!

When pending (and future) actions, from various individuals, reach tribunal, and court - there will be an upsurge of media interest. And this site may play a part in providing news to the national press and T.V. It will also provide a reference point of unity - where fellow victims, can unite, combine resources, and seek justice.

I understand, that you believe I must be a member of your staff, due to the amount of 'inside' information I am privileged to. Well as I've explained - I am not - but you're actions have upset so many people (with the exception of the 'evil influence' - mentioned earlier), and you are losing what residual loyalty may still exist. With time, the more people you upset, turn to this website, to educate others, whilst being able to release some of the built up tension and dismay.

Mr Smith - don't bother yourself with who I am. I mean, what are you going to do? I'm not breaking any laws. Or are you thinking of having me 'shut up', or even just 'disappear' - well that would be a bit foolish now - especially now this letter is in the public domain, and archived world-wide!

No, don't waste your time on me, someone else would always step up and take my place - guaranteed. Deal with the root issues. I believe the real threat is much closer to you than I will ever be. I may yet be your savior!

Let me offer you some free advice, business man (self accomplished) to businessman (handed on a platter).

• First and foremost, remove any bad/negative influence. One can only assume that a person, or persons, are supporting or at least influencing your current decision making - and probably to their own benefit. Get rid of (him?) them, immediately - and regain your own control.
  • Regain your authority and credibility - by doing what's right for your staff, your customers, and by result - your business.
  • Identify your companies previous strengths - and revive/re-integrate them. Such as..
  • Venue individuality - you have to be flexible - not all locations and customers are the same!
  • Allow music - where suitable. This may vary from a pleasing ambient background - to may be, a live pianist at an older venue. This brings in customers.
  • Proudly promote your products - but don't lose your beer drinking customers, just because you no longer cater for their company, or wives. And just because it isn't your own product - doesn't mean you can't make a profit by marketing/selling it.
  • Allow outdoor facilities for smokers. For god sake! In the past, most your business has been supported by smokers - are you just going to stick two fingers up at them? Embrace the opportunity to look after ALL of your customers. Surely you are not going to let our misguided government, dictate to you, discrimination?
  • Keep a close eye on the health, safety, and hygiene issues - of all of your venues.
  • Ensure all staff are adequately trained and educated, to comply with the above. Continually asses new staff
  • Allow your customers to remain happy. So don't automatically bar people from singing 'Happy Birthday'. Let some commonsense - and Managers discretion, prevail.
  • Don't for one moment believe, that selling lower cost products, is an excuse to behave recklessly. If that was the case, then all other pubs in the same city, town or village, as one of your hostelries, would be empty - and you would be taking 'all' of the available clientele. Don't ignore all of the other aspects which make the full 'leaving the home, to drink in your premises', an enjoyable experience.

Your brews are good - but by no means the best. You are no longer competitive in other areas. If I'm at a venue, where your brew is guesting, I will pay more for a better pint, such as a Boddingtons. Not all people have the same tastes, like/dislikes - which is why you must offer more variety, and stop kidding yourself that your business will survive simply on your low-cost products
  • One of your companies strengths was it's individuality at different venues, and quality food offerings. Different hostelries offered different meals - catering to suit the local clientele. If your corporate move was structured to support your catering organisation (Sarah Brownridge), by palming off your customers with pre-prepared meals - then you are eventually going to kill two trades.
  • Listen to your customers - and provide them with what they want. Every successful business on the planet does - so why would you want to be any different? To be so self-conceited, and believe you know what's best - is commercial suicide!
  • Don't undervalue or lose you quality/experienced staff - without them, you have no quality, reliability or loyalty. And with the wrong staff - you will alienate your customers, and your business fall apart at the seams.
  • Don't pay peanuts - you'll just get monkeys! If you don't pay a reasonable wage, for reasonable hours, you will ultimately end up employing the 'wrong crowd'. They will be more desperate, and possibly less reliable, and trust-worthy. By the time you discover any damage done, they will have already survived for a period of time, by desperate methods - such as fleecing you, your customers, or both.
  • Listen to your staff and managers - find out what's really going on. Keep your finger on the pulse. And offer incentives for constructive criticism and idea's. This will practically cost you nothing, and could save/earn your business thousands - and re-establish some respect and credibility
  • Remember your roots. And think of others. We may all have to account for our actions one day. It is never to late to regain self-control, decency, and earn the respect of your peers.
  • Seize the opportunity! Take advantage of this website. Many people would never dare communicate their real feelings directly to you - for fear of retribution - be they staff, or customer. Here you have the opportunity, the window, to glimpse into the minds of the people that are important to your company - and should you wish, communicate with them. Many organisations, pay a great deal of money, to have a central communications repository - I have provided you with one for free!
  • If you have a Board of Directors - consider their viewpoint, and respect Company Law, regarding voting rights

On a final note..

I just don't get it! Why would one person, want to willingly destroy a once successful business? And what timing - to do so in such an economic climate - which will readily act as a catalyst of doom.

Why would one man want to hurt so many members of their own staff - making them miserable - by being deceitful, disrespectful - and in many cases, making unsubstantiated false accusations?

Why would one man want to destroy peoples lives, by ignoring Employment Law, and adopting a cavalier attitude to the instant dismissal of loyal personnel - with the same, and 'no conscience' ease, as a Grim Reaper?

Why would anyone wish to upset so many people, with the potential risk of driving someone to make verbal or physical assault? Why would someone want to make their own life, so dangerous?

Why would anyone trust their established business, to be managed by inexperienced, self-preserving individuals - who ultimately could dissolve the business from within?

Maybe we will never know. It defies all logic, common sense, decency, and humanity. It is definitely not Cricket, and it is not British!!!

Sincere regards,

The Website Owner - SamSmiths.info

Offline grahamglen

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Nov 6 - 2008 »
Hi I am new to this web site and wanted to know if Humphrey Smith is the Great Grandson of the Founder of the Brewery, also why is it so rare to find Samuel Smith Pubs outside of Yorkshire. The only one in Cleethorpes is the Crows Nest which opened in the 1950s, we had another one on the North Prom but that closed years ago.

Offline Max

• Administrator
  • Member Karma = +26/-0
    • View Profile
    • SamSmiths
« Reply #6 on: Nov 6 - 2008 »
You need to read through this site for ancestry info.

And looking at the pub list will show you that there are very many more venues all over the country - and many in London even.

-----------------------

UPDATE: Following a complaint through Humps solicitors, some family information has been removed which was originally sourced from The Peerage, here
« Last Edit: Jul 4 - 2009 by Max »

Offline Magpie

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Feb 4 - 2009 »
We had the misfortune to work for the "madman" mr smith all of you employees who stepped into our jobs ought to be ashamed of yourselves . You have only got yourselves to blame for what will ! happen to you all when this sorry mess is done with . we all need to work but there are some things a person just does not do. The south yorkies have the right attitude they are due in court soon as far as we are aware. They are going to wipe the floor with this sorry little man. The _ _ _ _ is going to hit the fan very soon and all of you will be out of a job. He has to get the money from somewhere, just shut a few pubs. to the existing managers join the union asap, stick together, fight for what you beleive in, you are not slaves, you are not barstaff, cleaners, or gardeners, you are managers,  are you thinking it cant happen to you?, you are wrong, he is unscrupulous, he has got to be the worst employer in the world let alone Great Br . Only one more thing to say, GET READY MR HUMPHREY SMITH. and good luck to all you yorkies, although we dont think you will need it, are you all ready for a good holiday?

Offline 357maddog

• Global Moderator
  • Member Karma = +0/-0
  • Mad dog hot sauce..mmm
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: Ex Sams Manager
« Reply #8 on: Feb 4 - 2009 »
WTF!!
Beware the toes you tread on today are not attached to the leg that supports the arse that you are gonna have to kiss tomorrow.

Offline Mr Zak

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Feb 5 - 2009 »
Yes, a bunch of Employment Tribunal cases of sacked pub managers are coming up on 4th - 5th March at Sheffield, co-ordinated, I believe, by the union. Word has it that these are the first of some 30+ applications. Humphrey is going to need some very deep pockets indeed.....
A pint before the trouble starts.....

Offline beerbellybob

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Feb 7 - 2009 »
Is this a sign of the times and/or of things to come?? walked my dog past my local, the Eston Hotel tonight, saturday 7th feb at 7.28pm, the place was closed!, on a saturday night, this is proposterous! no wonder the place is on a slippery slope, and in my opinion losing money hand over fist (being a retired company manager i think i can tell a sinking ship when i see one! . The place doesn't open now till 7.30pm ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!! Generally accepted as the best trading night of the week!!. It used to be open all day on a saturday. The night before last (thursday) there was 4 people in the lounge and not a sinner in the bar FOR OVER 3 HOURS. Humphrey, get a grip!!! listen to your customers. The corner i there to be turned, you can't turn it if you don't start walking. Please start walking before More of your customers do! and believe me they ain't on a sponsored walk, they are walking to your competitors-in droves. Rumours abound that the present managers are out on there ears at the end of march after a stand up slanging match between Humphrey and the female manageress, they have told us all they have already packed.

Offline smiffy

• Member Karma = +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Feb 9 - 2009 »
Its gone down the nick in that pub ever since they took over its been closed till late on a saturday for nearly a year now. yes its difficult for sams to find good managersbut theyve been crap since they started.
The takings must be thousands a year down and i agree it must be actually loosing money now, shame cos its a bloody good pub Well like most sams pubs really.
I for one will be back in as soon as they have pissed off.

smiffy

Offline smifhy

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Feb 10 - 2009 »
Is this a sign of the times and/or of things to come?? walked my dog past my local, the Eston Hotel tonight, saturday 7th feb at 7.28pm, the place was closed!, on a saturday night, this is proposterous! no wonder the place is on a slippery slope, and in my opinion losing money hand over fist (being a retired company manager i think i can tell a sinking ship when i see one! . The place doesn't open now till 7.30pm ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!! Generally accepted as the best trading night of the week!!. It used to be open all day on a saturday. The night before last (thursday) there was 4 people in the lounge and not a sinner in the bar FOR OVER 3 HOURS. Humphrey, get a grip!!! listen to your customers. The corner i there to be turned, you can't turn it if you don't start walking. Please start walking before More of your customers do! and believe me they ain't on a sponsored walk, they are walking to your competitors-in droves. Rumours abound that the present managers are out on there ears at the end of march after a stand up slanging match between Humphrey and the female manageress, they have told us all they have already packed.
HI  THERE  EVERYONE  {  WHAT  IS  THIS  GUY  ON  ABOUT } { IS  HE  STEVIE WONDER } { DID  HE  SIT  OUTSIDE  FOR  3  HOURS  IN  THE  COLD } {GET  A  LIFE  SADDO  }  I  WAS ONE  OF  THOSE  SINNERS  IN  THE  BAR  ON  THURSDAY  5TH FEB  I GOT  IN  ABOUT  7 :45 PM  THERE  WAS  ALREADY  SEVERAL  PEOPLE  IN  INCLUDING  REGULARS  AS  RICHARD , MICK .  YOUNG  AND  OLD  HARRY  MARK  , LES ,  TONY ,  GAZ .   THE  POOL  CAPTAIN  MICK AND  ANOTHER COUPLE  CAME  IN  ABOUT 8 :30 .  AS  DID  FRANK  AND  MARION  WE  DRANK  AND  PLAYED  POOL , DARTS  ALL  NITE . CHECK  THE  CAMERAS  INSIDE  THEY  DONT  LIE  .  I  WOULD  LIKE  THIS  CHANCE  TO  THANK  THE  BAR STAFF  AND  THE  MANAGERS  FOR  KEEPING  THE  DRUG  PUSHING  SCUM  OUT  OF  THE  PUB  FOR  THE  LAST  5 YEARS  ITS  NOW  TURNED  INTO  A  NICE  RESPECTABLE  DRINKING  HOUSE . {  SOUNDS  LIKE  THIS  GUY  GOT  BARRED  OUT  FOR  DRUGS  EH !  }  YOURS  SMIFHY

Offline Mr Zak

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Feb 10 - 2009 »
HI  THERE  EVERYONE  {  WHAT  IS  THIS  GUY  ON  ABOUT } { IS  HE  STEVIE WONDER } { DID  HE  SIT  OUTSIDE  FOR  3  HOURS  IN  THE  COLD } {GET  A  LIFE  SADDO  }  I  WAS ONE  OF  THOSE  SINNERS  IN  THE  BAR  ON  THURSDAY  5TH FEB  I GOT  IN  ABOUT  7 :45 PM  THERE  WAS  ALREADY  SEVERAL  PEOPLE  IN  INCLUDING  REGULARS  AS  RICHARD , MICK .  YOUNG  AND  OLD  HARRY  MARK  , LES ,  TONY ,  GAZ .   THE  POOL  CAPTAIN  MICK AND  ANOTHER COUPLE  CAME  IN  ABOUT 8 :30 .  AS  DID  FRANK  AND  MARION  WE  DRANK  AND  PLAYED  POOL , DARTS  ALL  NITE . CHECK  THE  CAMERAS  INSIDE  THEY  DONT  LIE  .  I  WOULD  LIKE  THIS  CHANCE  TO  THANK  THE  BAR STAFF  AND  THE  MANAGERS  FOR  KEEPING  THE  DRUG  PUSHING  SCUM  OUT  OF  THE  PUB  FOR  THE  LAST  5 YEARS  ITS  NOW  TURNED  INTO  A  NICE  RESPECTABLE  DRINKING  HOUSE . {  SOUNDS  LIKE  THIS  GUY  GOT  BARRED  OUT  FOR  DRUGS  EH !  }  YOURS  SMIFHY
Hi Smifhy,
Why are you having a rant about Thursday 5th February, when beerbellybob was passing comment about the pub not being open on Saturday 7th? Are you both talking about the same pub? Do you SHOUT JUST AS LOUDLY IN PERSON AS YOU DO IN YOUR POST? What, actually, is the point you're trying to make?
A pint before the trouble starts.....

Offline smifhy

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Feb 10 - 2009 »
Hi Smifhy,
Why are you having a rant about Thursday 5th February, when beerbellybob was passing comment about the pub not being open on Saturday 7th? Are you both talking about the same pub? Do you SHOUT JUST AS LOUDLY IN PERSON AS YOU DO IN YOUR POST? What, actually, is the point you're trying to make?
THE  POINT  I  AM  MAKING  ZAK !  IS  THAT  IF  YOU  CAN  READ  BEERBELLYBOB'S  FULL  MESSAGE  IT  STATES  THAT  THERE  WAS  NOBODY  IN  THE  BAR  FOR  3  HOURS  ON  THURSDAY  NIGHT  WHEN  ACTUALLY  THERE  WAS  SEVERAL  REGULARS  {  READ  IT  AGAIN  }  I  DIDNT  COMMENT  ON  SATURDAY  AS  I  WASNT  THERE  BUT  PEOPLE  DONT  GO  IN  THE  PUB BECAUSE  THEY  GO  ELSE WHERE  TO  WATCH  THE  FOOTBALL AS  SAMMYS  PUBS  DONT HAVE  AN  ENTERTAINMENT  LICENCE  JUST  DONT  LIKE  PEOPLE  WRITING  LIES  WHEN  THERE  WERE  PEOPLE  IN.  { YES  WE  ARE  BOTH  ON  ABOUT  THE  ESTON HOTEL } WILL  NOT  BE  ABLE  TO  READ  YOUR  REPLY  AS  I  AM  OFF  ROUND  THERE  NOW  FOR  A  NICE  PINT .