Author Topic: Mick Thomson  (Read 4832 times)  Share 

Offline Tink

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
Mick Thomson
« on: Oct 4 - 2008 »
i have heard on the grapevine that Mick Thomson will be leaving the company soon. he has apparently got another job as stocktaker/area manager with a smaller brewery.. i say good luck to him...

he is one of the nice guys... well thats my opinion anyway i have not seen a bad side of him..

Offline moggy

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Mick Thomson
« Reply #1 on: Oct 4 - 2008 »
the pension fund is looked after by trustees, the smiths (in line with goverment pension laws) do not have access to the fund and do not give advice. if i was dismissed without due cause i would fight him in every court in the land.
a little bit of advice to all employees of sams, always keep a diary of anything that happens with dates times etc, and keep all paperwork that you are sent, it is your only defence if things go wrong.

Offline moggy

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Oct 4 - 2008 »
it is a shame that mick is leaving he has served Sams well, as have all the other managers that have been asked to leave, and the brewery personnel, this is not the company i started working for and it is such a shame, because the products and prices are great, if he put up his beer by 10p a pint none of our customers would complain and there would be enough to pay the rising bills and give managers more staff hours so that they can cope with this job, that would raise the Smiths profile 100% and raise moral.

Offline ABUSED

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Oct 5 - 2008 »
Well done Mick and good luck in your new job. you will be missed.
(and then there was only 2!)

Offline viking

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Oct 6 - 2008 »
So Mick Thompeon is leaving i.m not surprised he was my area manager for a while and he was good bloke,he,s better of out of it ask Chris Brown,I hope every thing goes alright for him and his lovely wife.What is this company all about,its one big joke[except for those still employed there].Im sure Hump will give F.O.B. a partnership as reward for getting rid of the older end of managers.

Offline Alpine Drinker

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Oct 24 - 2008 »
Mick Thomsons last day today:
Good luck, God bless, your better off out of it!
but you will be missed.
For those who understand, no explanation is needed.
For those who don't understand, no explanation is possible.

Offline 357maddog

• Global Moderator
  • Member Karma = +0/-0
  • Mad dog hot sauce..mmm
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: Ex Sams Manager
« Reply #6 on: Oct 24 - 2008 »
Aye he was a good guy I wish him well in his new job.
I think Mick used to try and sheild his managers from the worst of the regimes more stupid ideas and orders, in fact I know he did that at times.
Makes me wonder if he jumped or was he pushed at the end, either way it makes no difference to the way most people will regard him, good luck Mick.....at least he CAN read this site now...lol

A fellow Leeds United fan too, there at least 2 of us then...lol

Beware the toes you tread on today are not attached to the leg that supports the arse that you are gonna have to kiss tomorrow.

Patel

• Non-Member
« Reply #7 on: Dec 19 - 2008 »
I wish that mick thompson would come back he was the only area manager that new the score all the rest are crap