Author Topic: Sam Smiths not on there own with lack of customer relations  (Read 1677 times)  Share 

Offline ian

• Member Karma = +4/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
OK so it's nothing to do with Sam Smiths but it worth a look to see how someone else do their best with customer relations.

Sam Smiths is small beer compared to this hotel but it could be a money spinner if Sam's follow suit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-30100973

Here is the link to TA reviews of the hotel.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186332-d554701-Reviews-Broadway_Hotel-Blackpool_Lancashire_England.html

Just been reading some of the reviews for this hotel.  It brightened my day up, if it wasn't for the fact I don't like Blackpool I tempted  to stay the night just to see if all the reviews are true.   

Offline east coast beer drinker

• Member Karma = +14/-1
    • View Profile
Haa ha.. good article Ian. What a cheek.......

IMO Blackpool makes where I live look like Monaco....  :HD

Offline centurion

• Member Karma = +7/-1
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: I'd rather not say!
 It brightened my day up, if it wasn't for the fact I don't like Blackpool I tempted  to stay the night just to see if all the reviews are true.

We could always have a whip round plus 100. too a PO BOX near you.

PS you could pop in the Bispham, Vic and Marston club to wash away any bad taste.   :BL

Offline ian

• Member Karma = +4/-0
    • View Profile
It brightened my day up, if it wasn't for the fact I don't like Blackpool I tempted  to stay the night just to see if all the reviews are true.

We could always have a whip round plus 100. too a PO BOX near you.

PS you could pop in the Bispham, Vic and Marston club to wash away any bad taste.   :BL

Mmmmmm tempted, but no can do.   Busy ripping the house apart and putting back together again.   This retirement lark is not as good as everybody says it is.   :(   

But it's my own fault, kept telling the wife I'll do all the jobs when I retire so I catching up on all the jobs I've put off for the last 25 years.  Haven't been inside a pub for 4 weeks now, let alone a Sam Smith's one.   >:(