Author Topic: OLD BULLS HEAD IN HIGH CROMPTON  (Read 3329 times)  Share 

Offline bigive62

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
OLD BULLS HEAD IN HIGH CROMPTON
« on: Feb 1 - 2012 »
 AS A REGULAR IN THE OLD BULLS HEAD FOR MANY YEARS, WHERE BUILDERS, MOUNTAIN BIKERS, JOINERS AND GENERALLY NOT SO CLEAN WORKERS HAVE FREQUENTED FOR MANY YEARS, ITS NEVER BEEN A QUAINT LITTLE FAMILY PUB, BUT A GOOD OLD FASHIONED SAY WHAT YOU THINK WORKING PERSONS PUB AND EVERYBODY WHO FREQUENTS THE PUB KNOWS WHAT TO EXPECT.
BUT THEN IN DECEMBER 2011 A NEW LANDLORD AND HIS PARTNER MOVED IN, DRINKING BEHIND THE BAR, DOG RUNNING AROUND THE PUB, COMPLAINTS ABOUT WORKERS COMING IN WEARING THEIR DIRTY WORK CLOTHES, MOUNTAIN BIKERS, OF WHICH MOST OF US ARE NOT TO COME IN DIRTY,  YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A BUSY PUB TURN INTO WHAT IT IS TODAY.
I BET THERE IS NEVER MORE THAN HALF A DOZEN PEOPLE IN. ALL THE MOUNTAIN BIKERS GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AS DO MOST OF THE WORKERS, SUCH A SHAME.

Offline OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +23/-0
    • View Profile
Re: OLD BULLS HEAD IN HIGH CROMPTON
« Reply #1 on: Feb 2 - 2012 »
AS A REGULAR IN THE OLD BULLS HEAD FOR MANY YEARS, WHERE BUILDERS, MOUNTAIN BIKERS, JOINERS AND GENERALLY NOT SO CLEAN WORKERS HAVE FREQUENTED FOR MANY YEARS, ITS NEVER BEEN A QUAINT LITTLE FAMILY PUB, BUT A GOOD OLD FASHIONED SAY WHAT YOU THINK WORKING PERSONS PUB AND EVERYBODY WHO FREQUENTS THE PUB KNOWS WHAT TO EXPECT.
BUT THEN IN DECEMBER 2011 A NEW LANDLORD AND HIS PARTNER MOVED IN, DRINKING BEHIND THE BAR, DOG RUNNING AROUND THE PUB, COMPLAINTS ABOUT WORKERS COMING IN WEARING THEIR DIRTY WORK CLOTHES, MOUNTAIN BIKERS, OF WHICH MOST OF US ARE NOT TO COME IN DIRTY,  YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A BUSY PUB TURN INTO WHAT IT IS TODAY.
I BET THERE IS NEVER MORE THAN HALF A DOZEN PEOPLE IN. ALL THE MOUNTAIN BIKERS GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AS DO MOST OF THE WORKERS, SUCH A SHAME.

If this is all true then it is a sad day for the pub and it's former customers. Some new managers are under the orders of Humphrey to change the client base at some of his pubs. My local accepts people of all walks of life whether they are manual workers or work in an office. So the locals have decided not to go into the pub anymore then i take it. Have the managers worked for another brewery before and are aware of your concerns before entering into complaining on here. If you have grave concerns then i suggest you either ring the brewery or write a letter. Please can you refrain from using all upper case letters, as this could offend some members. Thanks
OBD :P
The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB

Offline carlatsams

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: OLD BULLS HEAD IN HIGH CROMPTON
« Reply #2 on: Jul 18 - 2014 »
well popped in last night, refurbed  to a high standard. busy and a excellent pint of obb. did go a couple of years ago and it was quiet then.  :GIVEB: