Author Topic: spiderman tells what happened in the end  (Read 2933 times)  Share 

Offline spiderman

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hi not been on for a long time,been working and trying to get my life back in order. Which it has been hard when you commit so much of my life in working for a company that was fantastic then destroyed by IT!.
Anyway the reason ive come on is I am ( peter who run the Junction Inn, Royton ) for 12 years then suspended on new years eve at 8.20.  Ive been reading past comments about what you all think . Some good offering support also bad thinking there is more to it.  Wel you are going to get the full story as i think its time to tell.
Im not very good on the computer so i cant show you the letters i got off Humf .
He has forced good friends in leaving their pub on feb 18th they are ill through the pressure he has put on them.
Oh and they give him his 5%+.
People are still working and drink in that pub who were involved in the final result in being dismissed.
I could of walked away with 20000 which Humf offered me on Jan 4th on the condition i basicly admit theft of the 10000 stock loss.
Would you!      Anyway wait till after the 18th Feb and i will tell you. Also if there is any questions please ask beforehand.

Offline ian

• Member Karma = +4/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
Re: spiderman tells what happened in the end
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29 - 2015 »
Anyway wait till after the 18th Feb and i will tell you. Also if there is any questions please ask beforehand

Thinking about it maybe it was a little unfair of me. So  I'm deleting my question.     If Spiderman what's to know what I was asking please PM me.
« Last Edit: Jan 29 - 2015 by ian »

Offline centurion

• Member Karma = +8/-1
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: I'd rather not say!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 29 - 2015 »
Hi not been on for a long time,been working and trying to get my life back in order. Which it has been hard when you commit so much of my life in working for a company that was fantastic then destroyed by IT!.
Anyway the reason ive come on is I am ( peter who run the Junction Inn, Royton ) for 12 years then suspended on new years eve at 8.20.  Ive been reading past comments about what you all think . Some good offering support also bad thinking there is more to it.  Wel you are going to get the full story as i think its time to tell.
Im not very good on the computer so i cant show you the letters i got off Humf .
He has forced good friends in leaving their pub on feb 18th they are ill through the pressure he has put on them.
Oh and they give him his 5%+.
People are still working and drink in that pub who were involved in the final result in being dismissed.
I could of walked away with 20000 which Humf offered me on Jan 4th on the condition i basicly admit theft of the 10000 stock loss.
Would you!      Anyway wait till after the 18th Feb and i will tell you. Also if there is any questions please ask beforehand.

Could be worse, Peter, could be 'Boro again at the weekend.  :()

Offline david march

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: Ex Sams Staff
« Reply #3 on: Jan 29 - 2015 »
I look forward to hearing your story Peter and won't make light of your situation by making some trite comment or show doubt about you telling the truth

Offline ian

• Member Karma = +4/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
« Reply #4 on: Jan 29 - 2015 »
Maybe I'm wrong to ask the question and I never posted anything on here about it when I was told.  But Spiderman did ask if there was any questions. I sure he must have heard the rumour himself.  By asking it gives him the chance to put it the rumour to bed. 

If spiderman what's me to delete the post I will.

Offline spiderman

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jan 29 - 2015 »
Centurion.. Man city cant play Man utd every week. If it was possible , we would be at least 12 points ahead in the league.
Anyway just to clear up that rumour about being dismissed through selling non sam smiths wine. I can confirm it was 101% not true.
I did sell wine and other alcohol products 2 years before Humf came on the scene,  I ended up storing it in a customers premises. Sales went slow so i turned to selling something else. I fell out with that customer over something else and she got barred. Thats when stories started flying around.
Yes pubs in Rochdale and Oldham would of thought and told u thats why i got dismissed because i sold a lot of it to pubs in them areas through a third party. As far as i know they just sold it on to their customers for a quick profit.
I thought the rumours came from the one i barred.
Any more questions?