Author Topic: THE RETURN AND REVENGE OF SPIDERMAN  (Read 13959 times)  Share 

Offline spiderman

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
THE RETURN AND REVENGE OF SPIDERMAN
« on: May 10 - 2012 »
Not used the forum for a while because I'm the manager who pulled the too big a head in the oldham pub and got suspended
Well Mr same suit smith with your dinner always down your shirt cos u dint change it(yes you are a tramp)I'm going to put the whole story on this site to warn any person who would want to get a job in a pub to stay well clear of your brewery.

The other managers who know me can get in touch and I will arrange for you to have a interview with another company who knows all about what went on..( I'm going back to the papers smith so dont think you have got away with it ) you don't call me a thief and and put it in your own writing (you div) and don't expect me to do nothing. The papers were waiting to see that paper and all the other evidence against you....Why have i not gone to court!   Well I've got another job now and all we would of got back is loss of earnings..........

I'm going back to the sunday mirror soon to put you and your puppet brother to shame  ( oh i forgot about young Samuel sorry Ii did`nt get chance to meet you but if your the same as your dad then i hope you have a misserable life like your father has done to many very good managers.

The first thing any present managers should do when things are looking bad as you might be losing your job is ( grab your bond and don't listen to the stocktakers on the day who will tell you ..You will get it back its a load of c...P  he says every stock below 4.9% is classed as a loss and he grabs it. Ive got that in writing from his solicitors in Manchester.

Any ex managers who wishes to go to the papers with me can contact me.

Don't trust Wilson's builders who do all his dirty work for him   changing locks and boarding managers in instead of doing the work that they should supposed to be doing.

Lets go back to new years day ( humff ) I stick by what I said on the phone to you   your pubs are run down ,scruffy dumps cos you wont spend your millions on them  why...I know why  because you are millions of pounds in the red with your part in the company pensions.....That's why you wont keep managers on for more than 12 months because they will be entitled to pension....So you managers who are getting closer to your 12 months beware you will be going... Just like the 2 relief managers who have been up your backside and helped your cause to move me out..They say all good things come to a end....

Well I'm never going to end this even after the papers ./.Theres no rush smith cos I'm coming.

If anyone wishes to contact me try and leave your details and get this scum sorted once and forever

-------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Case converted - Webmaster
« Last Edit: May 12 - 2012 by The Webmaster »

Offline canaldrifter

• Member Karma = +1/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
Re: THE RETURN AND REVENGE OF SPIDERMAN
« Reply #1 on: May 10 - 2012 »
Don't read capitals. Sorry. That's betterer..... 

Tone
« Last Edit: May 14 - 2012 by canaldrifter »

Offline centurion

• Member Karma = +8/-1
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: I'd rather not say!
« Reply #2 on: May 10 - 2012 »
Don't read capitals. Sorry.

Tone

:<>Do you think he is a 'little' up set.  ?S?

He might feel a little better on Sunday night.  8)

Offline spiderman

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10 - 2012 »
Sorry for writing in capitals , but all letters should be read ...its people like you who have ruined this site cos it was set up for the managers who have been shafted by him...
have you worked for smiths , cos if you hav`nt then its the sly unimportant comments that you make means nothing
Im happy now because im working again.are you paid to put down people who are interested in this site by humf.
you must not be working  low lifers

Offline canaldrifter

• Member Karma = +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10 - 2012 »
Sorry for writing in capitals , but all letters should be read ...its people like you who have ruined this site cos it was set up for the managers who have been shafted by him...

I think we should refer that implication to the site owner.

Tone

Offline ian

• Member Karma = +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10 - 2012 »
Don't read capitals. Sorry.

Tone

have you worked for smiths , cos if you hav`nt then its the sly unimportant comments that you make means nothing
Im happy now because im working again.are you paid to put down people who are interested in this site by humf.
you must not be working  low lifers

canaldrifter made a valid point and I too don't usually read posts that are in capitals because I don't like being shouted at.

By calling non Sam Smith's employees who post on here, and I quote your words "you must not be working low lifers" you are doing yourself no favours.  And has for only employees of Sam Smiths having the right to post on here because Max set this site up exclusively for ex/ employees, that's news to me and if that's right it would have dried up years ago. It's us Sam customers that keep this site ticking over and the same low lifers who paid your wages when you work for Sam Smiths.

Offline centurion

• Member Karma = +8/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10 - 2012 »
This website is primarily a forum used for open discussion regarding matters relating to Samuel Smiths Brewery staff, management, and customers, venues, and other associated topics.

And there you have it. comments on an OBB beer mat please. :WF

Offline OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +24/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10 - 2012 »
Writing in capitals is not the best way of getting your point of view across to members or others at the brewery should they choose to read it. I can understand why you are angry about your treatment by the brewery and inparticular by Humphrey. Obviously it has already been in several papers and if you decide to publish the story again, then more bad press will come across. Hopefully this will sadly put off new managers from joining the SSOB ship.

This site is for everyone whether a manager, ex manager, staff member or customer, besides others. If it wasn't for several customers and members on here then there would not be much of a forum for reading. Not many managers choose to write on the website for obvious reasons. But quite a  few ex managers write on here when they have been sacked by Humphrey. This could be for realistic reasons or many occasions for taking the takings and not banking correctly. To others that choose to drink the stock or jsut do a runner with the takings.

There are many good long term managers out there that are struggling get the 5% and hit the unrealistic targets set by Humphrey. As I know one manager has won the case against the 5% surplus now and has metered pumps now.

:WF
The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB

Offline spiderman

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12 - 2012 »
First i want to say sorry
                             the manager who thinks he has won the case against the 5% by having metered pumps in............in october before what happened on new years eve i shook humfs hand and agreed to the metered pumps in the junction and he walked off ( ive got witnesses) i did`nt see him again tyill new years eve at 8.oopm     but as he was leaving on that night in october he made a sly comment ...it was because metered pumps give 100% then any stock below that will be classed as a loss .   so any drops of beer that lands in the tray below that manager who thinks he has beat him will have to pay him back out of his bond.   ive got letters asking me to sign to allow them to take money out of my bond .which i did not

We had good stocks and every year at the pub we had a bonus because of our hard work...until he took over as area manager then he changed the goalposts to the 5% crap...which by the way was first introdused by " Fran obrien " He is the man who planted the seed in humfs head.....the senior area at the best times of sam smiths   Ian crighton got rid of him from lancashire because the salford pubs threatened him ..

lets go to stocks...the spirit bottles are supposed to hold 60 shots...check them all you managers out there because they only have about 57 ..i checked it and pulled a stocktaker up about it ..and he said  "i know" but he is too scared of big nosed humf to say anything ... ill leave it at that now ..more to come

*some comments removed by moderator*
« Last Edit: May 12 - 2012 by 357maddog »

Offline ian

• Member Karma = +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12 - 2012 »
Hi Spiderman,   If you are who you say you are, them maybe best to edit out some of your libellous comments out on your last post mate.  Unless that is you've got proof of everything that you have stated.

ian.

Offline spiderman

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12 - 2012 »
Everything im saying about whats gone on i have the proof in writing..im trying to goad you smith to take me to court because i could not afford the ?8000  to take you ..
the pub has now lost its best customers because they keep in touch with me and drink elsewhere.the tap room was the best and only card school within 5 miles of the pub and people came from all over..now its gone.
what a good job you are doing humf.
Im working now and trying my best to pinch all your managers off you thats if you dont bring up some trumped up excuse to sack them..
got to go ive got artist on tonight to sort out.music, television, football.its great

Offline The Webmaster

• The Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Member Karma = +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • SamSmiths.info
« Reply #11 on: May 12 - 2012 »

1st post - case converted!
If it's not broken - it's been fixed!

Offline Max

• Administrator
  • Member Karma = +26/-0
    • View Profile
    • SamSmiths
« Reply #12 on: May 12 - 2012 »

I think we should refer that implication to the site owner.

Tone

The inspiration for the setting up of this website, was derived from a what I think anyone would have considered grossly unfair treatment to a friend (or friends) of mine - a former Sam's Manager (of Management couple). I wont go into any further detail in this thread.

However, whilst one situation was the seed of inspiration, the purpose of this site has always been for all to debate situations, largely relating to the brewery, be it good, bad or indifferent - in the absence of any other (at that time) means of online communication or open forum.

In an ideal world, I would love this forum to be a *happy place*, with only praise and support for the brewery, and all staff. That would mean that no one is being exploited or treated unfairly - and therefore this could then be a 'fan site', with good open advice on different Sam's venues and produce.

Sadly - the truth is very different. Don't get me wrong; in any organization, even those well managed, with 'good workers' relations, will always have one or two unhappy folk complaining. You just can't please everyone all of the time. But this goes much further than that. I know for a fact, that many individuals are, and have been treated unfairly by the brewery. I also alledge that employmet law, and health and safety law have been broken, in addition to instances of health and hygiene issues. In fact relating to the latter, another friend of mine was forced to contact the local authority, and they had to take some appropriate action - and again this is on record.

Nothing seems to have improved beyond the time of mistreatment of my friend(s) - and so understandably, this will be reflected in these forums. In fact I personally believe, only a very small percent of upset people, actually report their circumstances here - for fear of retribution.

So whilst there are many positives relating to the brewery - largely thanks to its former management, and policies - the current regime is not all gold by any means.

One must always respect someones gripe - as they may be infact the friendly smiley manager who serves your beer, whilst hiding their pain and grief. And likewise, if you are the one with the 'gripe', remember, many loyal customers at these forums may not fully understand what really goes on behind the scenes.

So as long as everyone understands both sides - posts whatever with consideration for all members at this site - and within our 'Acceptable Usage Policy' - then we should all stay friendly to each other. Remember, ultimately, we all want the same things. :)

« Last Edit: May 12 - 2012 by Max »
Always in support of the Samuel Smiths Brewery - although very concerned about the current company strategy towards its staff and customers, as exercised by the Directors. We believe in promoting common sense, decency, compassion, fairness and compliance with company, employment and English law.

Offline centurion

• Member Karma = +8/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12 - 2012 »
Everything im saying about whats gone on i have the proof in writing..im trying to goad you smith to take me to court because i could not afford the ?8000  to take you ..
the pub has now lost its best customers because they keep in touch with me and drink elsewhere.the tap room was the best and only card school within 5 miles of the pub and people came from all over..now its gone.
what a good job you are doing humf.
Im working now and trying my best to pinch all your managers off you thats if you dont bring up some trumped up excuse to sack them..
got to go ive got artist on tonight to sort out.music, television, football.its great

Is the 'Sunday Mirror' worth buying in the coming weeks?  ?S?

Offline spiderman

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13 - 2012 »
Max
    you could not of said anything better than that statement . I still have friends working for the brewery and like you said say nothing and just get on with it knowing most of the times things are run unlawfull thats why i have decided to speak up now.
The people who read this site then must know the truth in what that man is doing to people and must be stopped.
My solicitor knows him inside out, thats why he did`nt turn up for the first meeting sending some random woman who had`nt a clue, and his excuse was he was dealing with another accusation against us. which was not ammending the sheets if the staff hours changed..eg...we used to fill in the staff hours sheet at the beginning of the week if the staff swapped like they always did as long as the hours were the same we did`nt change it, that is what eventually got us dismissed for...now you think " our fault" fine...at christmas we had to send the staff hours in what they were going to work over the christmas and new year before the 16th dec...and if they change they can be corrected after the festive season was over....so it can be done when it suits him..so beware you managers out there when staff swap ammend your sheet cos another excuse to get rid .
I contacted 5 other managers and they all done and said they never ammend them as long as the hours of working were correct..we were the scapegoat on this one.
im at a pub now and ive been pulled twice by the area manager for working too many hours, and im going over the legal amount i should work...i was doing a lot more at sams. I know managers who are not getting a day off but are too scared to say anything because they dont want to lose their job " its wrong.
Humf wants to do his job properly " area manager " he never done a flat check,cellar check,cash check ,bar check,health and safety check,.
all he does is drive around making lives as misssssserable as his in hi ?300 heap of a car scruffy suit ( oh it was me who called you a scruffy c..t when you turned your back on me ..not my friend ..because you look like a tramp.
Past area managers had to do all them checks.
catch u again cos im getting ready to watch football on the telly in the pub "