Author Topic: Greyhound, Killinghall  (Read 2547 times)  Share 

Offline Greyhound

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
Greyhound, Killinghall
« on: Aug 26 - 2012 »
Does anyone know if the South African couple are still in the Greyhound at Killinghall? I understand they were reported to the health department for using beer from the slops tray and just topping it up.

Offline OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +23/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
Re: Greyhound, Killinghall
« Reply #1 on: Aug 26 - 2012 »
Does anyone know if the South African couple are still in the Greyhound at Killinghall? I understand they were reported to the health department for using beer from the slops tray and just topping it up.

Not heard any news about this pub for a while. They were there a few weeks ago on my visit. Did hear that things were not good in this pub and the management were not well liked.
The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB

Offline minitaddy-monster

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Aug 27 - 2012 »
I have SEEN them do that in the Valley in drigalinton everybodys been complaining about the beer there 

Offline OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +23/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Aug 28 - 2012 »
I have SEEN them do that in the Valley in drigalinton everybodys been complaining about the beer there

Not good news and they only doing because of the 5% surplus.  :HJH
The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB

Offline Neil1949

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jun 23 - 2014 »
Hi all,
Was at the Greyhounds Inn yesterday, new management team in place Joe and Louise. Despite the the pub being left to go to the dogs (no pun intended) by previous managers thins seem to be on the up. The beer was good as was the food. I would recommend a visit.