Author Topic: Managing a SS pub  (Read 8655 times)  Share 

Offline alpine adorer

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
Re: Managing a SS pub
« Reply #30 on: Apr 4 - 2013 »
all the best coldstreamer if going for it...............the best advice i can offer is do not,under any circumstances sell your house if you own one

Offline OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +23/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Apr 4 - 2013 »
Yes keeping your house is sound advice, just in case it doesn't work out aftera  year or so. But good luck once again.

Always a good idea to have  a back up plan
The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB

Offline sovsuppa

• Member Karma = +3/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: Ex Sams Manager
« Reply #32 on: Apr 4 - 2013 »
There's quite a lot of good and varied advice on this page.  The only other bit of advice is that you should not, under any circumstances, give your house up to take one of Smith's pubs.  It would be a very big mistake. ::H ::H

Offline OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +23/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Apr 4 - 2013 »
There's quite a lot of good and varied advice on this page.  The only other bit of advice is that you should not, under any circumstances, give your house up to take one of Smith's pubs.  It would be a very big mistake. ::H ::H

Yes a big mistake, and many managers have had to sqaut in the pub until they find somewhere to live. Not good news for families.
The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB