Author Topic: Relief Manager Wages.  (Read 1998 times)  Share 

Offline demadhoor

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
Relief Manager Wages.
« on: Jun 2 - 2015 »
Is it true that the relief landord/ladies are on 38 per day?

Offline OnTheDrink

• Member Karma = +8/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Relief Manager Wages.
« Reply #1 on: Jun 3 - 2015 »
Is it true that the relief landord/ladies are on 38 per day?

Even HS has heard of the minimum wage so based on a relief working a supposed 8 hour day on minimum wage it would be 52. Working longer hours and ending up with the equivalent of less than a fiver an hour is a different thing entirely though!

Offline demadhoor

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jun 4 - 2015 »
I am flabbergasted he can get away this. Are the staff too cowed not to do something about this?

Offline unhappy

• Member Karma = +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jun 6 - 2015 »
Single managed pubs are on 38.50 per day for a relief manager, where joint managers are employed a single relief manager gets 50 per day and if joint relief managers are required there are on 77 per day, pretty poor for a responsible job

Online OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +24/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jun 6 - 2015 »
Single managed pubs are on 38.50 per day for a relief manager, where joint managers are employed a single relief manager gets 50 per day and if joint relief managers are required there are on 77 per day, pretty poor for a responsible job

I thought the single relief rate was about 50 a day, and the couples was 77 ish.It was increased last year I think.

It is very responsible job for the money that they are paid. Which is why so many are getting picky about which SS pubs they are running now.  :S*
The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB

Offline demadhoor

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jun 26 - 2015 »
If the single managed pub relief is on 38.50 a day with minimal staff hours then surely one of them must take this to tribunal. If the wages are that bad there is no reason to worry about not getting anymore work. I would nearly apply myself and then sue him, just to wind him up!