Author Topic: The Cock, London.  (Read 972 times)  Share 

Offline TR6KID

• Member Karma = +6/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
The Cock, London.
« on: Jun 5 - 2015 »
As Brian Ferry got cancelled at late notice, I had a few spare hours on hand Monday night so opted to visit a few SS pubs. Last off, in The Yorkshire Grey, I was talking to the bar staff and it transpired their managers were elsewhere, but had been the managers at TYG, gone to The Cock but were now back as The Cock has just started a refurbishment, the inference being that it was temporarily closed while works took place. Anyone in a position to confirm?

Offline DarkieBoy

• Jet Tec ink cartridges - UK Ink Supplies
  • Global Moderator
  • Member Karma = +18/-1
    • View Profile
    • Jet Tec ink cartridges - UK Ink Supplies
  • SamSmiths Status: In the 'trade' - another company
Re: The Cock, London.
« Reply #1 on: Jun 5 - 2015 »
As Brian Ferry got cancelled at late notice, I had a few spare hours on hand Monday night so opted to visit a few SS pubs. Last off, in The Yorkshire Grey, I was talking to the bar staff and it transpired their managers were elsewhere, but had been the managers at TYG, gone to The Cock but were now back as The Cock has just started a refurbishment, the inference being that it was temporarily closed while works took place. Anyone in a position to confirm?

As I am resident in Das Capital, I shall have a look the next time I'm in town.  This pub has been on my list to re-visit for some time.  However, I might be too late, for now.

DB.

Offline centurion

• Member Karma = +7/-1
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: I'd rather not say!
Re: The Cock, London.
« Reply #2 on: Jun 6 - 2015 »

Was this a case of...in/out shake it all about  :() :BL