Author Topic: been sacked by the mad hatter HS  (Read 12330 times)  Share 

Offline another bites the dust

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: Ex Sams Manager
been sacked by the mad hatter HS
« on: Feb 9 - 2013 »
well we have been sacked!!!! got given a letter! the man himself couldn't even be arsed to come and do it himself! Never mind one door shuts another opens! Stuff you humps!!! :DDDD: C==CC :DD

Bitterboy

• Non-Member
Re: been sacked by the mad hatter HS
« Reply #1 on: Feb 9 - 2013 »
Hope you got your bond back,with what's going on at brewery you're better off out of it!.sounds like you have something else lined up,best wishes for the future.

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Feb 9 - 2013 »
no bond!! owed holiday pay!! off to court soon!!

Bitterboy

• Non-Member
« Reply #3 on: Feb 9 - 2013 »
Good luck with that! He usually finds some excuse for not repaying bond,and has been known to take ages to get any money back.Sadly humph iis not bothered about court action.

Offline OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +26/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
« Reply #4 on: Feb 9 - 2013 »
Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear you were sacked by Humphrey probably for no good reason. Many managers are now getting wise and taking the bond money before the stocktake. Good luck with finding a new job.

The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB

Offline tubbycoates

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Feb 9 - 2013 »
Sorry to hear. Obviously you can't tell us which pub it was, but can you give us an idea which area it was?
Clearly if you have been given the bullet, it will be public knowledge soon, and I'm being nosey!

Offline hurtbyhumph

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Feb 9 - 2013 »
no bond!! owed holiday pay!! off to court soon!!
HI and welcome to Forum

Hes done it to loads unfortunatley me included  >:(

Take him to court but it will cost u unfortunatly hence why not too many do. but i say go and use the?250  humph provides for legal action and have your case assessed and go for it if the solicitor says it is a good case if you have been sacked and it matches the 12 or so employment tribunals that humph has already lost u could be well favoured to go for it. Ring up and have a go at him explaining u handed it over in cash on moving in premesis u want whats owed now it worked for me apart from he only gave me athird of the bond back.

Otherwise get in touch with the mirror on sunday they very interested in mr smiths actions and his bad business decisions and spiderman who is a member on here he still going through court process and wanting witness staements etc but please dont let him get away with it.

Every sunday at St Marys CHurch Tadcaster if you want to confront the old fool hes a nasty peice of work and he will iinfuriate you and he wuill pull every trick in book to draw out any court proceedings or appeal if he looses but pls dont put it off its your grand not that old fools he got enough

PLease dont let him put u off running a pub but the other companys are not much better but most definatley not run by someone stuck in the sixties!!!

Offline jboycott

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Feb 9 - 2013 »
Yeah! Confront him outside church on Sunday morning! Good advice!

Offline hurtbyhumph

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Feb 9 - 2013 »
Yeah! Confront him outside church on Sunday morning! Good advice!

sorry how else do u propose to meet a man who if he wants to avoid you he will wait till its your money he is with holding then see how you feel about the nasty theif then.

Offline Mr Taddy

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Feb 9 - 2013 »
What was his reason for sacking you

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Feb 18 - 2013 »
because takings were down for a couple of months while olimpics where on and fa cup!!

Offline OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +26/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Feb 19 - 2013 »
I would have thought that many SS pubs were quiet during this period. Don't think that the 6 Nations is helping currently either.
The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB

Offline minsterman

• Member Karma = +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Feb 19 - 2013 »
By all accounts, his lordship will use any excuse possible to justify his alledged illegal actions!!!

I would envisage from the information presented in this case, that a tribunal for 'unfair dismissal' and a further claim for damages (loss of earnings, stress, etc) would clearly win.

This man really needs to learn, that his 'I'm above, and better than everyone else ("taproom class")' is typically the delusions of a mad man. History is full of them - and nobody likes them, or wants them - and of course the human species is much better off without them!!!

It always amazes me that some people, just because they have inherited wealth from 'others' hard work, genuinely believe that they themselves are the better/successful person.

Of course everyone knows the sad reality is very different!!!

I've read that when his lordship is on the loosing end of a case, he pays them off for their silence. If this is the case - then it's disappointing, as others are not aware of what can be achieved, and demonstrated by a precedence.

It took a while, but eventually the banks, MP's (expenses) etc., were brought to task - and HS should be pulled through the same route - then all those who were unfairly dealt with in the past, can then make their respective claims - whilst the media have a field day in exposing the deep truth at long last.

Hopefully - just a matter of time?!!
These are sad times :(

Offline Saddamsmith

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: Ex Sams Staff
« Reply #13 on: Feb 20 - 2013 »
Misterman has got it spot on Mr Smith is a wealthy man with very influential friends in extremely high places so he thinks he above the rest of society. Hes the king of his own little world and those who enter do so at the own peril.

If enough people take him to task over his actions then he will be forced to make changes and maybe the government or the relevant body will intervene.

Where has that shrewd business man of the past gone too i wonder ?

gone west to proffit so make sure you take him to task over his actions especially with all them feeble excuses he uses to sack people its wrong!

time for change Mr Smith come on get your customers on side and your wallet will smile its common sense!

Offline hurtbyhumph

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Feb 20 - 2013 »
here here take him to employment tribunal them reasons are ridiculous how can any one expect to boost trade when you got no coverage and ping food. The man is lost in space and hasnt got a clue about what hes doing apart ruing the company

Come on HUMPH give in and join in u might just save your family business and make money in the process