Author Topic: another casualty of hs  (Read 9705 times)  Share 

Offline thebe

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
Re: another casualty of hs
« Reply #30 on: Apr 30 - 2013 »
I stand to be corrected but surely there is some form of organisation or association that employees cold affiliate to which might be able to offer some form of collective representation to fight back in such cases?

what about ACAS? http://www.acas.org.uk/index.aspx?articleid=1461

Offline hurtbyhumph

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: Ex Sams Manager
« Reply #31 on: Apr 30 - 2013 »
there are facebook pages and i have been told of two recent managers to recieve the treatment and inside out are looking into the empire again but again wouldnt like to say if it 100% for obvious reason but it cant help sending them an email or ring media city i suppose he is defo ineed of being stopped tho so it cant hurt to try

Offline OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +23/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Apr 30 - 2013 »
Lets hope that the BBC or ITV do make a new documentery about the way that Humphrey treats certain managers. Put him to shame, I know a few managers that have started recently at SS and are now thinking of leaving after only a few months in the job.
The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB

Offline hurtbyhumph

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: Ex Sams Manager
« Reply #33 on: Apr 30 - 2013 »
Lets hope that the BBC or ITV do make a new documentery about the way that Humphrey treats certain managers. Put him to shame, I know a few managers that have started recently at SS and are now thinking of leaving after only a few months in the job.

we can all hope the man is making such a fool of himself and destroying the family business by the day its sad really sad but unless hes banned from being director or otherwise they will have one hell of a time prizing the humphs hands off the reins

Offline Pintataddy

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 3 - 2013 »
People who are mistreated must have a way of fighting back...But does the Legal Fees thing still exist? Id heard it was finished???

Offline OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +23/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 3 - 2013 »
People who are mistreated must have a way of fighting back...But does the Legal Fees thing still exist? Id heard it was finished???

As far as I know the fund exists, think the Solicitors are in Leeds.
The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB