Author Topic: Top-It-Up Taffy's latest  (Read 51112 times)  Share 

Offline twopints

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Top-It-Up Taffy's latest
« Reply #165 on: Aug 12 - 2013 »
The latest on Top-It-Up Taffy's
Titler parks his BMW in one of only two disabled bays.  I know of at least two disabled regulars, discounting any visitors. Make your own mind up.
Titler's own property in Eaglescliffe unfortunately attracted a vagrant whilst he moved in to the Jube.  Well if you sh** on others they will eventually sh** on you (I understand his garage was a particular mess).  Hard lines Taffy

Offline OnTheDrink

• Member Karma = +8/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: Aug 12 - 2013 »
I wonder if any of the brave souls who are carrying on this vendetta against this manager have ever made their feelings known to him personally?

Whatever the facts, he can't answer his critics on this forum because he'll very likely be sacked if he does.

Offline twopints

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: Aug 12 - 2013 »
Despite your complaints about this thread it is obvious that you haven't followed the story so far.  Pleas have been made by jj and others directly to Titler to reinstate people who were barred unjustly but to no avail.  Nobody is afraid of bully boy it's just that he so full of his own importance that it is impossible to make headway.  As long as he keeps showing character traits, and we have uncovered plenty so far, I will keep publishing them in support of the gang of four and anybody else that feels they have been barred from their local unfairly.

Offline bonus ball

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: Sams Staff Member
« Reply #168 on: Aug 12 - 2013 »
cant we have the result of the pole yet
i cant see this crew coming out on top

Offline OnTheDrink

• Member Karma = +8/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: Aug 12 - 2013 »
Despite your complaints about this thread it is obvious that you haven't followed the story so far.  Pleas have been made by jj and others directly to Titler to reinstate people who were barred unjustly but to no avail.  Nobody is afraid of bully boy it's just that he so full of his own importance that it is impossible to make headway.  As long as he keeps showing character traits, and we have uncovered plenty so far, I will keep publishing them in support of the gang of four and anybody else that feels they have been barred from their local unfairly.

In what way is it 'obvious' that I haven't followed the story? One group states that they were unjustly barred and another group says they were barred for good reason, and then both sides have followed up their claims with a long series of allegations and suppositions in support of their respective cases. It's not even pantomime season but there's an awful lot of 'Oh yes he does, Oh no he doesn't' going on.

Frankly, I don't care either way, but I don't like the way anonymous allegations are being made about a manager when he has no practical way to respond, regardless of whether or not his actions were justified.

Offline twopints

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: Aug 12 - 2013 »
"In what way is it 'obvious' that I haven't followed the story?"

Gosh no wonder we have to repeat ourselves so much!

"I wonder if any of the brave souls who are carrying on this vendetta against this manager have ever made their feelings known to him personally?"

As stated in my last post, and previous posts we have!  Another trait of Titler's - he doesn't listen.

Offline OnTheDrink

• Member Karma = +8/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: Aug 12 - 2013 »
"In what way is it 'obvious' that I haven't followed the story?"

Gosh no wonder we have to repeat ourselves so much!

Not making a lot of sense with that one.

Offline ian

• Member Karma = +4/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
« Reply #172 on: Aug 12 - 2013 »
cant we have the result of the pole yet
i cant see this crew coming out on top

Bonus ball, if you vote you can see the results.   I will make it public tomorrow night so even members who have not bothered in voting and non-members can see the result.   What ever the poll shows it's still up to the Mods to decide the outcome of the thread.   

Offline Mr Taddy

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: Aug 12 - 2013 »
Where can I vote.

Offline ian

• Member Karma = +4/-0
    • View Profile

Offline jj

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: I'd rather not say!
« Reply #175 on: Aug 12 - 2013 »
Definitely my last, last post before this thread is either locked down or removed forever.  My adversary post5 will be pleased as will the whingers.  Anyway,  two pints thanks for the update what goes around comes around springs to mind.  I understand the tramp was arrested.  His parking habits are not unexpected (it's his pub) and  I have been known to park in mother and baby myself  :::K

The word on the street is that the honeymoon period with the Layfield Pub (previously The Harvester, which has closed down to those who criticise but don't pay attention, is over.  Most of those that tried Top-It-Ups have reverted to Yarm either because of the beer, the atmosphere (or lack of it) or mine host and crew.  My learned friend woo predicted this would happen.

This is definitely my last hoorah

Bye Y'all

:-* jj

Offline bacuzzi48

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: Aug 12 - 2013 »
Lets have the vote,and where exactly is this pub and the nearest station and bus route I must try it.

Offline post5

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: Aug 12 - 2013 »
Its a great shame some people cannot spell and some others cannot read the posts as printed and their is another person who must tell everyone when he will be back in the Jub and when he gets there is surprised its almost empty, doesn't take a degree to work that one out. Talking about musical accompaniments (think about it), a post I have just read has brought music to my ears !
Regarding the vote last time I looked there were 42 votes in total hardly representative of over 5000+ hits, just a thought.
Anoraks love them got five one for each occasion, different colours of course, don't wear them in the Jub though safer to use armour.
Nearest train station Yarm 5min walk.

Offline ian

• Member Karma = +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: Aug 13 - 2013 »
Its a great shame some people cannot spell 

Regarding the vote last time I looked there were 42 votes in total hardly representative of over 5000+ hits, just a thought.

Re Spelling, it's a great shame when someone feels the need to point that out.

Re 5000+ hits.  Now it may come as a big shock to some, but the hits dosn't mean over 5000 people have read this thread. I would guess (and it's only a guess) that only around 200 have view this thread and most of them with be non-members.

Re 42 votes.    Only members can vote if they are bothered and I believe that 42 votes is a high figure for a vote on this forum.

The longer this thread continues the more personal it seems to becoming.

Offline OnTheDrink

• Member Karma = +8/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: Aug 13 - 2013 »
Its a great shame some people cannot spell and some others cannot read the posts as printed and their is another person who must tell everyone when he will be back in the Jub and when he gets there is surprised its almost empty, doesn't take a degree to work that one out. Talking about musical accompaniments (think about it), a post I have just read has brought music to my ears !
Anoraks love them got five one for each occasion, different colours of course, don't wear them in the Jub though safer to use armour.
Nearest train station Yarm 5min walk.

We had a situation a few years ago when someone was having a go at another member whose spelling wasn't particularly good, although it made no difference at all to anyone's understanding of his posts.  Nice to be perfect, especially as your post criticising someone else's spelling has... wait for it... a spelling mistake and several grammatical errors!