Author Topic: Top-It-Up Taffy's latest  (Read 55750 times)  Share 

Offline OnTheDrink

• Member Karma = +8/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Top-It-Up Taffy's latest
« Reply #210 on: Aug 21 - 2013 »
Welcome Postman

Thanks for adding to the crap

Yet another well-reasoned and constructive post. This is why I have a feeling that the manager of the pub is simply using any excuse  to clear out a large number of undesirable customers.

Offline OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +23/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
« Reply #211 on: Aug 21 - 2013 »
Welcome Postman

Thanks for adding to the crap

Yet another well-reasoned and constructive post. This is why I have a feeling that the manager of the pub is simply using any excuse  to clear out a large number of undesirable customers.

Sometimes new managers make changes that some customers like, whilst others don't. My local has been stable for nearly 15 years, and is now been run by a young lad that is pulling the pub down faster than in all the previous reliefs and managers that have run it before. Hopefully Humphrey will find a nice couple to continue the hard work of the previous couple.

So other pubs are also struggling within the regime of Humphrey.
The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB

Offline post5

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: Aug 21 - 2013 »
Postman welcome, to this thread, you will already have noticed with your intellect, the defence is all about Elfin Safety of our "local". I too am a regular and like you enjoys the Jub along with our mates, the last thing we need at this time is idiots running our local down. One just has to read this Web Site to see what other pubs under the SS regime are suffering or have suffered by management changes.
There are two things I would like to mention about crap the first is obvious Twopints is overflowing with it and the second is less so, my bloody mail does not arrive until 2pm some days !

Offline Postman

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
Top-It-Up Taffy's latest
« Reply #213 on: Aug 22 - 2013 »
I see what you did there post5...

The very hard working posties are out delivering for around four and a half hours each day.

They cover on average 8 miles each day and some has to be first and someone has to be last.

Mine comes about half two...

Feel free to introduce yourself in the pub. I'm always available for mail related questions. But be warned I can go on a bit about our great institution - The Royal Mail!

Cheers!

Offline twopints

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: Aug 22 - 2013 »
Another miracle at the Jube....two regulars in the bar who need to introduce themselves...... call the Vatican.

"Most people will know who I am from my username" obviously the well informed post5 doesn't?

Bear in mind there is rarely more than a dozen in the bar and often only a handful
Essentially more crap, the intimate bar is full of it
« Last Edit: Aug 23 - 2013 by twopints »

Offline post5

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: Aug 22 - 2013 »
Postman the criticism came from a customers perception not The Royal Mail's. Anyway introductions are not necessary unless of course you are buying the beers. Do not think this Web site was set up to discuss the pro's and con's of the postal system, let us stick to the thread of the Jubilee and SS.

Offline twopints

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: Aug 25 - 2013 »
The gardeners have been hard at work at Top-It-Up Taffy's.  The main hedge has now been reduced in height for much of it's length.  People can now see how few cars there are in the car park, whether Titler is parked in a disability spot (BMW, Ka) and the lack of people in the lounges whilst driving past.  However, this hasn't helped in knowing whether the two regulars in the bar, who contribute to this thread, have managed to identify each other.  Perhaps postie should wear some identification or have some letters about his person?

Offline Mr Taddy

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: Aug 25 - 2013 »
Quite pathetic post really.

Offline Postman

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
Top-It-Up Taffy's latest
« Reply #218 on: Aug 26 - 2013 »
Ohhh dear.....

Offline twopints

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: Aug 26 - 2013 »
Your right richie102.  It is pathetic if......
- you are not disabled or do not show any respect for the disabled
- you are not one of those unjustly barred or friends of them
- you prefer crap to honesty

don't I remember you posting "and after all we don't have to read their posts" - 3rd Aug so why do you bother and make pointless remarks

Offline post5

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: Aug 26 - 2013 »
Twopints I witnessed your worst nightmare today the Jube was very busy at early doors around teatime, we intended to sit outside but there were no empty trestle tables so we ended up in the lounge as usual. Walking from the car park ,which was almost full I noticed most of the bar regulars I recognise were outside. So I cannot say how many were inside.
 The lounge was steady WOO came in at his normal time with friends but no LK !
PS Your posts are pathetic

Offline post5

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: Aug 26 - 2013 »
Update just heard Steve the managers car the Ka is up for sale at ?1250 with full service history and in VGC, so I suppose that will mean one more disabled space available. Just put it down to a bad day Twopints.

Offline OnTheDrink

• Member Karma = +8/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: Aug 26 - 2013 »
Update just heard Steve the managers car the Ka is up for sale at ?1250 with full service history and in VGC, so I suppose that will mean one more disabled space available. Just put it down to a bad day Twopints.

So, how many people actually use these disabled parking spaces on a regular basis? Is the pub chock-a-block with disabled drivers? Has anyone who is disabled been genuinely disadvantaged by someone inconsiderately parking in a disabled space?

I thought not.

Offline post5

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: Aug 27 - 2013 »
On The Drink you got it in one

Offline twopints

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: Aug 27 - 2013 »
post5 - I was in Top-It-Up Taffy's last night........propaganda, enough said
onthedrink - How would you, post5 or myself know whether a disabled customer has been disadvantaged by having to park further away?  It does however highlight another inconsiderate trait of this miserable couple, Titler & Eva Prawn