Author Topic: Top-It-Up Taffy's latest  (Read 63944 times)  Share 

Offline post5

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
Re: Top-It-Up Taffy's latest
« Reply #225 on: Aug 27 - 2013 »
Twopints are you old enough to drink, just a thought !

Offline sjones

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: Aug 29 - 2013 »
Just don't get what everybody is moaning about the manager for. If people don't like it don't go in, plain and simple...

Offline post5

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: Aug 29 - 2013 »
Welcome sjones your post totally reflects my thoughts on the situation. The problem is that the moaners have deluded themselves into thinking they enjoy the pub but just have to complain after every visit but they keep coming back ? Think it must be a medical condition, probably one these -isms or psychosis things you read about in the papers. You just have to sympathise with them I'm afraid. Anyway enjoy the Jub and the good management.

Offline post5

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: Sep 2 - 2013 »
Looks like this thread has drawn to a close, thought it might be appropriate to mention a quote from Shakespeare "If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?"
(Merchant of Venice)
 From the friends of the Jubilee.
If you have been thanks for reading.

Offline twopints

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: Sep 3 - 2013 »
Only one final thing to resolve post5.........whether Titler stands by his word  ie a 6 months sentence (supposedly imposed by HS).  If he doesn't, he will be lambasted on this site and he will continue to remain the target of many.

Offline post5

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: Sep 6 - 2013 »
Sorry Twopints have been away on business for a couple of days, missed your dulcet tones, though ! See you have found the "spell check" button, well done.
If Steve is true to his word and allows the miscreants back into the Jub in November, myself and many others will be expecting a list of apologies on this site for all the unnecessary grievance you have caused to Steve his wife and family, through your misguided innuendoes.
Your apology will be particularly interesting as you still have the audacity to continue to use the Jub.

Offline ian

• Member Karma = +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: Sep 7 - 2013 »
See you have found the "spell check" button, well done.

Come on guys, call a truce.

Does it really matter if Twopints spelling is not as good as yours?   

edited by me, grammar   :::K

Offline post5

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: Sep 7 - 2013 »
The spelling is irrelevant, the idiocy is the point.

Offline ian

• Member Karma = +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: Sep 8 - 2013 »
The spelling is irrelevant, the idiocy is the point.

If that is right, why have you brought it up twice on this thread about twopints spelling?

Offline OnTheDrink

• Member Karma = +8/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: Sep 8 - 2013 »
Only one final thing to resolve post5.........whether Titler stands by his word  ie a 6 months sentence (supposedly imposed by HS).  If he doesn't, he will be lambasted on this site and he will continue to remain the target of many.

You know, if I was him I really wouldn't be all that bothered about being 'lambasted' anonymously by a handful of people on an internet forum!

Offline post5

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: Sep 8 - 2013 »
Ian, before any attack first look for a weakness, it is normally called strategy !

Offline twopints

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: Sep 24 - 2013 »
I was in Top-It-Up Taffy's the other day and I was absolutely staggered  to be asked, by the young barmaid, if I wanted my pint topping up!!!!   Wow, this was so unusual I had to spread the news that things were on the up.  What came to light, from a very trusted source, is that the pub had been visited by trading standards, failed, received an official warning, and is now on a watch list.  If we now get a fairer pint and Titler & Co now stop fleecing their clients I will be well pleased :)   

Offline twopints

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: Nov 8 - 2013 »
**UPDATE**

The gang of four, my friends, will have served their 6 month sentence at the end of November.
To remind everybody Titler of Top it Up Taffys cited  the Humph as the person who imposed this sentence for telling Head Office staff, truthfully, exactly what they thought of different facets of the pub.  I have since heard he always hides behind the Humph eg like banning the local Dentist staff parking in his empty car park which they have done from the day the pub opened  - not Titler's decision of course, but the Humphs (I don't think so)

Anyway the word from Ross, long time bar assistant, is that he wont be letting the four back in after their sentence is complete for fear of losing his job.  His stated worry is that if Humph visits, he may identify the people he supposedly barred for 6 months but has never met!! 

What a weasel of a man!! In fact that is giving him too much credit.
Those of you who have followed this thread will know that his integrity has been previously questioned. Well we know now - he has no integrity or honour and is not a man of his word.  So others beware, when Titler's lips are moving you know he is lying.

Titler and Eva Prawn should return to under the stone from which they crawled - They aren't and never will be customer facing individuals and are destroying the Golden Jubilee in the same way they destroyed the Gables.

For the benefit of post5 I now take my business elsewhere as do many others.  We have no desire to associate ourselves with these individuals or their prejudices.

Two Pints
ex regular of the Golden Jubilee

Offline bitterboy

• Member Karma = +33/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: Nov 8 - 2013 »
Parking in car park when not using the pub is one of mr smiths major gripes,flying Dutchman is a good example,people parking in the car park and going shopping/post office etc,to be fair if people were using my car park and not coming into my shop/pub I would put a stop to it.This is NOT down to landlord but Mr smith.Secondly nobody gets barred for nothing,I know why they were barred and if they had left it a week or two and had a word with landlord they would be back in long ago as mr smith has no idea what they look like,and thirdly here's an update,nobody cares about these pointless posts and malicious gossip remain an ex Jubilee drinker and let it go,enough!.

Offline east coast beer drinker

• Member Karma = +15/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: Nov 9 - 2013 »
**UPDATE**

The gang of four, my friends, will have served their 6 month sentence at the end of November.
To remind everybody Titler of Top it Up Taffys cited  the Humph as the person who imposed this sentence for telling Head Office staff, truthfully, exactly what they thought of different facets of the pub.  I have since heard he always hides behind the Humph eg like banning the local Dentist staff parking in his empty car park which they have done from the day the pub opened  - not Titler's decision of course, but the Humphs (I don't think so)

Anyway the word from Ross, long time bar assistant, is that he wont be letting the four back in after their sentence is complete for fear of losing his job.  His stated worry is that if Humph visits, he may identify the people he supposedly barred for 6 months but has never met!! 

What a weasel of a man!! In fact that is giving him too much credit.
Those of you who have followed this thread will know that his integrity has been previously questioned. Well we know now - he has no integrity or honour and is not a man of his word.  So others beware, when Titler's lips are moving you know he is lying.

Titler and Eva Prawn should return to under the stone from which they crawled - They aren't and never will be customer facing individuals and are destroying the Golden Jubilee in the same way they destroyed the Gables.

For the benefit of post5 I now take my business elsewhere as do many others.  We have no desire to associate ourselves with these individuals or their prejudices.

Two Pints
ex regular of the Golden Jubilee

It would be good if you barred yourself from this site and took your posts elsewhere.