Author Topic: Top-It-Up Taffy's latest  (Read 51707 times)  Share 

Offline post5

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
Re: Top-It-Up Taffy's latest
« Reply #240 on: Nov 9 - 2013 »
Looks like Christmas has come early this year. Two pints has taken the hint at last, I shall have an extra pint of OBB to celebrate on Monday. Farewell, Good Bye and good riddance.

Offline OnTheDrink

• Member Karma = +8/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: Nov 10 - 2013 »
**UPDATE**

The gang of four, my friends, will have served their 6 month sentence at the end of November.
To remind everybody Titler of Top it Up Taffys cited  the Humph as the person who imposed this sentence for telling Head Office staff, truthfully, exactly what they thought of different facets of the pub.  I have since heard he always hides behind the Humph eg like banning the local Dentist staff parking in his empty car park which they have done from the day the pub opened  - not Titler's decision of course, but the Humphs (I don't think so)

Anyway the word from Ross, long time bar assistant, is that he wont be letting the four back in after their sentence is complete for fear of losing his job.  His stated worry is that if Humph visits, he may identify the people he supposedly barred for 6 months but has never met!! 

What a weasel of a man!! In fact that is giving him too much credit.
Those of you who have followed this thread will know that his integrity has been previously questioned. Well we know now - he has no integrity or honour and is not a man of his word.  So others beware, when Titler's lips are moving you know he is lying.

Titler and Eva Prawn should return to under the stone from which they crawled - They aren't and never will be customer facing individuals and are destroying the Golden Jubilee in the same way they destroyed the Gables.

For the benefit of post5 I now take my business elsewhere as do many others.  We have no desire to associate ourselves with these individuals or their prejudices.

Two Pints
ex regular of the Golden Jubilee

I'm sure you'll be sorely missed. Two sides to every story, and all that.

Offline Postman

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
Top-It-Up Taffy's latest
« Reply #242 on: Nov 10 - 2013 »
Yawn...

Offline twopints

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: Dec 6 - 2013 »
Hot off the wires - Titler strikes again.  One of the gang of four, and a very good friend, having kept his head down and returned to "Top It Up Taffy's" last night after his 6 month sentence was refused a drink and called a w*nker by Titler.  Do we lay this infantile behaviour at the door of the welsh education system or much more likely the fact that he is an uncouth, dishonest and miserable individual.  If this is the only way he can get his rocks off, we understand why.

Offline post5

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: Dec 6 - 2013 »
Hey, Twopints your using words of more than one syllable, well done, just one question did your friend the w*nker write it for you ? On this occasion there is, for once general agreement the guy is a "Prat", he seems to lack any personal attributes or integrity that would normally be required for a person in his position. Rumour has it he has achieved the highest levels of esteem within the HS empire and unfortunately it would appear we are stuck with him for the foreseeable future.
I use the pub less than I used to but unfortunately the alternatives are worse music and TV rammed down your ears. Pity there is a big market out there for the right person.

Offline twopints

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: Dec 7 - 2013 »
Hello post5

I always use the spell chequer now ;)  It took you longer than most but I'm pleased you now recognise the shallowness of this individual.  However, this is no compensation for the many he has barred for no good reason.  I, like you, use Top-It-Up Taffy's (he's still at it) very infrequently now.  You are never made to feel welcome and are glowered at by Titler and his extended family.  The fire seems to be only lit when they are having their own get-together and treat the lounge like their personal front room.  It never seems to bother the hypocritical Titler or Eva Prawn when their friends are loud and boisterous impacting on others in the pub.

In a perverse way I can understand why he may be held in esteem - he is sad "yes" man, who hides behind HS's thread bare jacket.  The words backside and lick spring to mind.

Have a great xmas post5 wherever you may be celebrating it.   I will join you in a toast should I bump into you in Yarm - happy days  :DD

Offline pubuser

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: Dec 7 - 2013 »
Hi all i have been following this thread for while with interest because we have had a similar situation in our local the Spread Eagle.  I could start by listing all the things the landlord as done, all he as said, all he as barred etc..... but it will achieve nothing. I still go in the place but not very often because it hurts me when i look around at an empty pub. There is a few of us regulars still going in but not a lot. Over the years i have seen ladlords come and go at a number of HS pubs around the Yorkshire area these 2 pubs in question will be no different.  All i can say to the good people of both of these pubs is good will triumph in the end.  Sorry if my grammar is not what it should be i put it down to my age!!!!

Offline Drinker1

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: Dec 8 - 2013 »
Oh please... not that old chestnut... Leave the Managers alone they have enough to put up with ....  The orders for barring come from HS himself... ALL those that were barred from Jubilee at yarm were barred because HS knew they were trouble makers and had been for a number of years... STOP blaming the managers !!!

Offline BlackDog

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: Dec 8 - 2013 »
Give your head a wobble HS does not suss out the customers he just blames the managers!

Offline twopints

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: Dec 8 - 2013 »
Have to agree with Blackdog.  HS would have to have crystal  balls because he has never even met many who have been barred  :()  In addition a letter was sent to head office who confirmed that the decisions were the managers hence how we know that Titler just simply tells lies.

So in the case of the Jubilee you are totally wrong drinker1   

Offline Drinker1

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: Dec 8 - 2013 »
Twopints and blackdog you are SO WRONG!!!  I was the person that they reckon was the SS spy that got them barred!!  What a load of cobblers... HS told me that there was a table that was causing trouble and had done for a few years... Managers do what they do to keep a roof over their head... You know nothing like most of the posters on here... Unless you have actually been on the payroll or been on the phone then you know nothing !!!

Offline Drinker1

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: Dec 8 - 2013 »
HS HAS been in the Jub and had the knowledge of previous managers of the table that thought they owned the pub .. it was nothing to do with the manager why these people were barred ... the same reason managers all over the country get phone calls to bar groups of people !!

Offline twopints

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: Dec 8 - 2013 »

if you know so much, please tell me how so many people have been barred from the jube, under
the new manager both from the lounges and the bar - were they all bad tables?  Get a grip man

Offline twopints

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: Dec 8 - 2013 »
ps in the case of the four you refer to they were / are all in their 60's and 70's what trouble could they cause for gods sake!!!

Offline Drinker1

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: Dec 8 - 2013 »
ps in the case of the four you refer to they were / are all in their 60's and 70's what trouble could they cause for gods sake!!!

You would have to ask HS himself ... he is the one that wanted them out and the table moved !!