Author Topic: Top-It-Up Taffy's latest  (Read 59827 times)  Share 

Offline twopints

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Top-It-Up Taffy's latest
« Reply #90 on: Aug 3 - 2013 »
Caught on Camera - one of Titlers "gang of four" apparently suffering in another hostelry.  Heavens above Taffy, it looks like the Crown (Kirklevington) provide FULL PINTS!  I am also told that the home made chips were on the house.  Looks like the 6 month sentence is really taking it's toll.   :() Wake up and smell the coffee you miserable pair.

Offline east coast beer drinker

• Member Karma = +14/-1
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
« Reply #91 on: Aug 3 - 2013 »
Caught on Camera - one of Titlers "gang of four" apparently suffering in another hostelry.  Heavens above Taffy, it looks like the Crown (Kirklevington) provide FULL PINTS!  I am also told that the home made chips were on the house.  Looks like the 6 month sentence is really taking it's toll.   :() Wake up and smell the coffee you miserable pair.

Thanks for today's thrilling installment of your ongoing vendetta against the manager.
Presumably things are that good elsewhere with the full glass and free chips, the gang of four won't want to go back to the Jub?

Offline BlackDog

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: Aug 3 - 2013 »
Very tired of this thread now - how about I buy the crayons and colouring books?

Offline Mr Taddy

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: Aug 3 - 2013 »
It is getting very boring but they do have a right to post what they feel are the latest updates and after all we don't have to read their posts.

Offline unhappy

• Member Karma = +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: Aug 3 - 2013 »
this post will never go until the managers go, I think they haven't been given a chance, but don't drink in there so cant really comment, what I guess tho is the managers have tried taking this pub on as their pub and not a certain clicks pub and as a result certain customers don't like it, must be time to put this one to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline jj

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: I'd rather not say!
« Reply #95 on: Aug 3 - 2013 »
Spot on unhappy, not time for bed yet tho'  As for you other critics just stop reading the thread, it really is that simple duhhhh.  Blackdog, buy the crayons and colouring book.  It may give you something to do when your not reading and criticising this thread.  Innocent people have been wronged and it you can't get that into your skulls from all the previous posts - butt out

Twopints brilliant.  I appreciated seeing at least one of the gang of four again.  I wont ask who or where you got this from.  I have copied it and sent to woo.   :-*

jj

Offline east coast beer drinker

• Member Karma = +14/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: Aug 3 - 2013 »
Spot on unhappy, not time for bed yet tho'  As for you other critics just stop reading the thread, it really is that simple duhhhh.  Blackdog, buy the crayons and colouring book.  It may give you something to do when your not reading and criticising this thread.  Innocent people have been wronged and it you can't get that into your skulls from all the previous posts - butt out

Twopints brilliant.  I appreciated seeing at least one of the gang of four again.  I wont ask who or where you got this from.  I have copied it and sent to woo.   :-*

jj

Good luck to Taffy I say!
Thank you and I'm done with this rubbish as you have now made it personal.   >:( Grow up...........

Offline jj

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: Aug 3 - 2013 »
I'm sure Titler will appreciate your support East Coast Beer Drinker.  Just like him your judgement is based on prejudice not fact.  Perhaps, as you are in the region you both should meet and congratulate each other on your shared views.  As we are all in our 60's I think we have done as much growing up as we want to and are now regressing.  What's your excuse?  :()

jj

Offline post5

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: Aug 3 - 2013 »
Some people are just misguided, they seem to believe the Jub is run by Saga, no wonder they have been going to the wrong place ! At least they got the S right, well the first one anyway.

Offline post5

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: Aug 4 - 2013 »
Am I dreaming or not just looked at a post of a bloke smiling ,drinking flat beer and lizards turds ! Must be the photographer

Offline jj

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: Aug 4 - 2013 »
Hello post5.  It wouldn?t be a show without Punch.  My, my sweetie you do keep late hours.  I can understand Titler & Co not understanding what a pint of lager looks like cos they have never pulled one, or a beer for that matter.  However, I would expect you to know that a chilled premium lager produces little head with the exception of the Pure Brew in Top-It-Up Taffy's where they take delight in large heads and blame everything from the sprinkler, the gas, dodgy kegs or hide behind "company policy" whilst fleecing their own patrons.  As for the lizard turds I am no expert.  At least they had not been frozen, or re-heated or ping.  Alison prides herself on home cooking, something you will never experience at Top-It-Up Taffy?s greasy spoon. Perhaps it is time for you to get one or two early nights.  Didn't your mum ever tell you ?early to bed early to rise etc??  - it may also make you wise!

until your next post  :-* jj

Offline centurion

• Member Karma = +8/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: Aug 4 - 2013 »
Hello post5.  It wouldn't be a show without Punch.  My, my sweetie you do keep late hours.  I can understand Titler & Co not understanding what a pint of lager looks like cos they have never pulled one, or a beer for that matter.  However, I would expect you to know that a chilled premium lager produces little head with the exception of the Pure Brew in Top-It-Up Taffy's where they take delight in large heads and blame everything from the sprinkler, the gas, dodgy kegs or hide behind "company policy" whilst fleecing their own patrons.  As for the lizard turds I am no expert.  At least they had not been frozen, or re-heated or ping.  Alison prides herself on home cooking, something you will never experience at Top-It-Up Taffy?s greasy spoon. Perhaps it is time for you to get one or two early nights.  Didn't your mum ever tell you ?early to bed early to rise etc?  - it may also make you wise!

until your next post  :-* jj

Hands up... who wants a head on their lager???

Who wants greasy chips with vinegar on, to kill the beer and then blame it on the beer??/

can't wait for the answers to 'flood' in.  0-)

Offline jboycott

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: Aug 4 - 2013 »
Vinegar should be banned from pubs!

Offline post5

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: Aug 5 - 2013 »
Back on nightshift. I did say I blamed the photographer, cannot say whether he has been a good advert for the Crown though, in fact he has most likely put people off, flat beer and lizard turds ! makes the food look good at the Jub and the beer. Incidentally the guy behind with the short cropped hair that's not his wife either, apparently she has short dark hair. Tut Tut taking photo's in public places is dangerous especially if it gets on Facebook ! Some people never learn.
Had a day off on Saturday and went to the Jub, the OBB was spot on and pub very busy. Spoke to Steve (manager) he is aware of the slanderous remarks being made about him and the SS Brewery Policies on this thread needless to say the sentences imposed, now look like life, as he knows the gang of four. What a surprise!
Now to vinegar I presume we are talking about the condiment not the acerbic customers, my preference is the White Wine variety rather than Malt, as to it being banned, that and other matters are best left to your imagination!
Anyway Steve keep up the good work, you have many supporters. Back to work.

Offline jj

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: Aug 6 - 2013 »
Hi post5

If you read previous posts I never expected Titler (Steve) to be a man of honour or to keep his word, that takes a man!  Again he is finding people guilty by axssociation with no proof of the source of the accurate information posted on this site.  Nothing posted here competes with the relationships he has damaged with his prejudiced actions.  Presumably life means "as long as he has got a job"  :()

ps must be another SS rule broken by Taffy, reading these posts  ::H