Author Topic: My sam smiths story  (Read 5459 times)  Share 

Offline shady

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: I'd rather not say!
Re: My sam smiths story
« Reply #15 on: Jul 13 - 2013 »
very true milton C==CC im finding it v v hard to understand why this post was even written? only wrong doings be done by the writer and apparently lazy husband? lesson 1 do not go into the pub/club/nightclub/ etc game if you are in a marriage/relationship that you are not 100% comfortable in and still in love with each other! because its a life TOGETHER that you choose, if your head or thinking is swayed easy your in the wrong game,  ?S?

Offline shady

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: I'd rather not say!
« Reply #16 on: Jul 13 - 2013 »
Bl***y Hell ! I think I've just read a Monty Python sketch entitled "The English Boozer...and How Not To Run One" !
           max we need a like page!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +23/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
« Reply #17 on: Jul 16 - 2013 »
very true milton C==CC im finding it v v hard to understand why this post was even written? only wrong doings be done by the writer and apparently lazy husband? lesson 1 do not go into the pub/club/nightclub/ etc game if you are in a marriage/relationship that you are not 100% comfortable in and still in love with each other! because its a life TOGETHER that you choose, if your head or thinking is swayed easy your in the wrong game,  ?S?

Totally agree. Need 100% trust in a relationship.
The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB