Author Topic: Moorhouse Inn  (Read 1073 times)  Share 

Offline steveredman

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
Moorhouse Inn
« on: Jul 24 - 2013 »
Here we go again Humpty just cannot recruit. We are only 7 months into this year. and 3 sets of managers. 1 relief who I have to say was not bad for a totally pi** head. Cider was his tipple and dog sh*t was his trade mark.

After 25 years of visiting this pub I become so annoyed that this idiot does not know when to pass or employ people who can manage

Humpty if you read this please come and listen to what is left of your customers views because if you do not you may as well accept that the revenue decrease is not down to the current climate but down to your failure to understand and manage a business that is reliant on customer participation   

Offline steveredman

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Moorhouse Inn
« Reply #1 on: Aug 8 - 2013 »
 :<>Please humps do not give the pub to short change Andy if you do the last remnants of your customers will leave.

If you are so desperate contact me and I will help you.

Offline OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +26/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Moorhouse Inn
« Reply #2 on: Aug 22 - 2013 »
:<>Please humps do not give the pub to short change Andy if you do the last remnants of your customers will leave.

If you are so desperate contact me and I will help you.

Not good news if the customers are unhappy with the management changes here. Must say not impressed on my last visit here. Where are you drinking now ? Another SS pub ?
The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB