Author Topic: Robot  (Read 1199 times)  Share 

Offline canaldrifter

• Member Karma = +1/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
Robot
« on: Aug 6 - 2013 »
Robot has ben so busy in the last few days that I've lost count of how many pubs are needing new managers.

At what point does HS run out of temporary staff, and have to start closing down his pubs, I wonder?

And if he does, would even that drastic move cause him to think that perhaps there could be something wrong with the way he is treating his staff?

Tone

Offline kipper4u

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Robot
« Reply #1 on: Aug 6 - 2013 »
well I have worked for him on and off for six years and I have just finished doing a very busy pub in Yorkshire and had nobody to take over so hes got two barmaids doing it>I am sorry to say if he pays peanuts he will get ................ and some of the pubs without managers are going down hill.  ########################

[comment removed, and replaced with ##### - by Webmaster]
« Last Edit: Aug 6 - 2013 by The Webmaster »

Offline ian

• Member Karma = +4/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
« Reply #2 on: Aug 6 - 2013 »
##############################

I find this comment totally out of order,    Lets face it, this is just like the comments that are being made on facebook that are in the news today.
« Last Edit: Aug 6 - 2013 by The Webmaster »

Offline The Webmaster

• The Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Member Karma = +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • SamSmiths.info
« Reply #3 on: Aug 6 - 2013 »
##############################

I find this comment totally out of order,    Lets face it, this is just like the comments that are being made on facebook that are in the news today.

Agreed - inciting violence of any kind (whether meant as a joke or not) is not only against our AUP but could get individuals in to serious trouble. Kipper4u, please keep this in mind when making any future posts
If it's not broken - it's been fixed!