Author Topic: Where's Ian.  (Read 1056 times)  Share 

Offline sovsuppa

• Member Karma = +3/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: Ex Sams Manager
Where's Ian.
« on: Aug 28 - 2016 »
Anybody know what happened to Ian.  I used to enjoy reading about his exploits, especially when he found other Sam's outlets' and reported on them. Miss the chap. :-[ Wherever you are Ian.....cheers  :BL :DD

Offline east coast beer drinker

• Member Karma = +15/-1
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
Re: Where's Ian.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 28 - 2016 »
Anybody know what happened to Ian.  I used to enjoy reading about his exploits, especially when he found other Sam's outlets' and reported on them. Miss the chap. :-[ Wherever you are Ian.....cheers  :BL :DD

Last active 29.1.2015

Offline myke

• Member Karma = +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sep 2 - 2016 »
Every time I logged in here I would be greeted by another great photo of a ss pub or location coupled with his jolly or sensible replies. So missed by me also. He must have his reasons and I respect that but for anyone genuinely concerned. Ian is getting out and about with his passion for walking/photography posting regulary on geograph.
Anyone wanting to view his photos can look on his geograph account where he has to date published 6711 this year.

see  http://www.geograph.org.uk/browser/#!/q=user48731/realname+%22Ian+S%22
The posts i make are my own. The oppinions i express are mine too.  :BL

Offline east coast beer drinker

• Member Karma = +15/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sep 2 - 2016 »
Every time I logged in here I would be greeted by another great photo of a ss pub or location coupled with his jolly or sensible replies. So missed by me also. He must have his reasons and I respect that but for anyone genuinely concerned. Ian is getting out and about with his passion for walking/photography posting regulary on geograph.
Anyone wanting to view his photos can look on his geograph account where he has to date published 6711 this year.

see  http://www.geograph.org.uk/browser/#!/q=user48731/realname+%22Ian+S%22

Good to hear he is out & about...