Author Topic: Crisp's again  (Read 794 times)  Share 

Offline east coast beer drinker

• Member Karma = +13/-1
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
Crisp's again
« on: Oct 2 - 2016 »
Had a beef and a cheese last night, all with no flavor again. They don't seem to able to get any consistency except that they are more consistently without flavor than with!  ::)

Offline Coriolanus

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Crisp's again
« Reply #1 on: Oct 2 - 2016 »
I genuinely think Sam crisps are amongst the finest you can have. BUT as you say there is little consistency from box to box. Even the plain can be ready without the salted. Shame really cos they are great when right

Offline jackrussel

• Member Karma = +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Dec 4 - 2016 »
AND you get a bag of crisps, not a bag with some crisps in. Firms like Walkers et al are constantly coming up with new gimmicks to lighten the packets contents whilst fooling punters into thinking they are getting something worth having, such as air pop,bloating bags with nitrogen, (sorry,,,'protective atmosphere') etc. etc.And, while Humphs' crisps are foil bagged, look who was first to use these -one of the big boys unsurprisingly-(IIRC Golden Wonder?)  thus visually hiding the awful truth of paucity of content. Check their net weights and compare with Smiths. Currently 50g per Smith. 'Go Compare'!

But the lack of flavour is a concern! HS should fix it.
SSOBT. My ultimate favourite brewer. Please look after me, you may need me someday.

Offline myke

• Member Karma = +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Dec 28 - 2016 »
Please complain! I work in this kind of industry and if you dont complain the sellers dont know there is a problem. All complaints will have to be to taddy towers but they will pass them on.
The posts i make are my own. The oppinions i express are mine too.  :BL

Offline east coast beer drinker

• Member Karma = +13/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Dec 28 - 2016 »
Please complain! I work in this kind of industry and if you dont complain the sellers dont know there is a problem. All complaints will have to be to taddy towers but they will pass them on.

Are we to complain about the lack of flavor? Cos the beef is fine now, it's the plain c&o that's the problem! We just try em, take em back to the bar if they are flavorless, and pick another flavor.

We still don't know who makes em yet do we?