Author Topic: Heversham Hotel - loads spent on building, but still no real beer  (Read 681 times)  Share 

Offline pjotaylor

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
 :GIVEB:

The Heversham Hotel has reopened after having a shedload of money spent on it to completely redo the building. But early customer reviews say there is no real beer. It only takes one handpump to supply OBB and everyone would be happy. I stopped going to this pub when it was called the Blue Bell because the very good OBB was taken out. It is a complete waste of time doing the place up if you are not going to put back the real beer. Why is Sam Smith swimming against the tide on this issue? You have an excellent real beer, and you don't offer it in your pubs! It's madness.

Pete .T.

Offline east coast beer drinker

• Member Karma = +13/-1
    • View Profile
:GIVEB:

The Heversham Hotel has reopened after having a shedload of money spent on it to completely redo the building. But early customer reviews say there is no real beer. It only takes one handpump to supply OBB and everyone would be happy. I stopped going to this pub when it was called the Blue Bell because the very good OBB was taken out. It is a complete waste of time doing the place up if you are not going to put back the real beer. Why is Sam Smith swimming against the tide on this issue? You have an excellent real beer, and you don't offer it in your pubs! It's madness.

Pete .T.

I totally agree with what you say.
I suggest a hand written letter to the brewery asking for it to be available.

Offline OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +23/-0
    • View Profile
Glad to hear that this pub has opened once again and as you say probably a shed load of money lavished on it. Hoping to visit soon when I next visit the Lakes.

Not such good news about the obb been keg and not cask. Seems to be happening more and more in SS pubs lately.

>:( >:( :(
The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB