Author Topic: abbey inn darley dale  (Read 611 times)  Share 

Offline barfly

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: I'd rather not say!
abbey inn darley dale
« on: Dec 22 - 2016 »
hi
i see that humphrey as been doing his rounds spreading his usual christmas cheer as he goes,iv'e copied the managers comments from the abbey inn facebook page.
The Abbey Inn at Darley Abbey
December 20 at 10:25am
It is with regret that I have to inform everyone that the Abbey Inn will be closed until further notice. Mr Humphrey Smith fired myself and Stephen on Thursday night. To the best of my knowledge there isn't another manager to replace us.
My sincere apologies to anyone with bookings that cannot be honoured and also to the many regulars that have loyally supported the Abbey.
We have met some wonderful people and enjoyed our short time here. I wish the new managers good luck and hope normal service can be resumed asap!
Merry Christmas everyone and here's to an even better 2017.
Yana and Blue xx

Offline Gadanga

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: abbey inn darley dale
« Reply #2 on: Jan 11 - 2017 »
Hi everyone, it looks like he is about to do it to the new managers as well. They think they are permanent but we have been reliably informed that another couple will be taking over soon. We are also still waiting for our final pay and holiday pay, getting the usual run around from Tadcaster, they just fob you off! It's still a possibility that we'll have to go down the legal line :(