Author Topic: Not as busy.  (Read 938 times)  Share 

Offline joeh917

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: I'd rather not say!
Not as busy.
« on: Mar 23 - 2017 »
I have to say  that you are not as busy as you used to be, their used to be loads of people on line with plenty to say about Sam Smiths and other things to do with it, where have you all gone.

Offline under250

• Member Karma = +2/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
Re: Not as busy.
« Reply #1 on: Apr 17 - 2017 »
Agree don't know whats going on.

Offline OnTheDrink

• Member Karma = +8/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Apr 18 - 2017 »
I have to say  that you are not as busy as you used to be, their used to be loads of people on line with plenty to say about Sam Smiths and other things to do with it, where have you all gone.

A lot of the chat was about Hump's Dickensian treatment of managers but he seems to have gone quiet on that front, unless anyone knows otherwise?

Offline doccer

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Apr 22 - 2017 »
Don't believe that Humphrey has gone quiet. He is still displaying his 'dickensian' style of management and putting totally unreasonable targets and pressure on his staff. His actions ( which I believe,  in my opinion,  is verging on constructive dismissal tactics) has led to one of his best and longest serving managers ( who took his job very seriously and was proud of his position)  attempting to take his own life. He saw this as the only way to escape the constant pressure, thankfully the manager survived his ordeal due to being found in time and the speed and skill of the brilliant paramedics. I hope, although I doubt it, that this resonates through the brewery and Mr Smith realises it is real people's lives he is toying with. I sincerely hope that he can start showing some empathy and start to manage with a some degree of humanity so this kind of thing never happens again 

Offline joeh917

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: I'd rather not say!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 23 - 2017 »
After hearing that it might possibly make him think twice about  the way he behaves.

Offline doccer

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Apr 23 - 2017 »
I very much doubt it, but I really hope he does change his ways.