Author Topic: Sam Replaced By Area Manager As Of Monday 26/06/17  (Read 1296 times)  Share 

Offline TR6KID

• Member Karma = +7/-1
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
I have it on what I believe to be good authority that Young Sam will be replaced by an ex-Fullers Area Manager as of next Monday. Various rumours as to the meaning / reason for this, if this replacement proves to be true I will relay what I have heard.

Offline east coast beer drinker

• Member Karma = +15/-1
    • View Profile
I have it on what I believe to be good authority that Young Sam will be replaced by an ex-Fullers Area Manager as of next Monday. Various rumours as to the meaning / reason for this, if this replacement proves to be true I will relay what I have heard.

Hmmm! Fullers is London so maybe?

In the meantime we can try guess so may I start: H is retiring? however, I doubt it is that simple......

Offline OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +24/-0
    • View Profile

Hmmm! Fullers is London so maybe?

In the meantime we can try guess so may I start: H is retiring? however, I doubt it is that simple......

The rumour mill goes round and round again about H retiring or stepping back from the helm.Only time will tell
The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB

Offline Smithonian

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
Does Humphreys son actually look after / area manage pubs? I've only ever seen Humphrey where I live (east midlands)

Offline Melanie Starkey

• Member Karma = +17/-1
    • View Profile
Sam looks/ed after London/southern pubs.  Have seen him a few times down there.  Including interviewing staff.

Offline under250

• Member Karma = +2/-0
    • View Profile
Hopefully young Sam will raise standards and not prices.

Offline TR6KID

• Member Karma = +7/-1
    • View Profile
The Ex-Fuller's guy started Monday, personally I give him six months. Before he gives up. Young Sam is to be concentrating his efforts on the export trade apparently. So no, no retirement for Big H. Personally, I think he'll carry on and suffer stroke / heart attack / whatever before he gives up, or simply die in harness. He's in rude health so why not carry on, from his point of view. Nothing is ever really heard about Sam's twin, does she have anything to do with the workings of the brewery?