Author Topic: Whats the deal with non SS pubs and Social Clubs selling SS products  (Read 685 times)  Share 

Offline under250

• Member Karma = +2/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
In this day and age of nearly 5 pints I wonder why more non SS pubs and social/sporting clubs don't sell the likes of Taddy's and Best Bitter etc ? as if I was a struggling pub/club I be stocking the bar with a lot of the SS products.

Offline nobody

• Member Karma = +7/-1
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: Curious Visitor
When I read your post I had a laugh about the 5 per pint,   who would pay that? Then I had a think about it.  Today I paid 16 for a glass of white wine, a cider and a bottle of chimmey.   Pleased to say I then  visited 2 Sam Smiths pubs for down to earth prices.   Two weeks ago I was somewhere were it was 10 for a beer.  And no I didn't buy it.

Offline under250

• Member Karma = +2/-0
    • View Profile
I meant lot of pubs and bars have lagers like Moretti for 4.70 and real ale can be 3.20-3.60 in my area.

Offline east coast beer drinker

• Member Karma = +15/-1
    • View Profile
I meant lot of pubs and bars have lagers like Moretti for 4.70 and real ale can be 3.20-3.60 in my area.

I couldn't agree more with you. Perhaps there is less profit in Sam's drought products.

The day I spend 5.00 on a pint is the day I start to drink at home. I don't even think it's worth 2.00 no mater what or who's brew it is! Beer makes petrol look cheap and we all moan about that don't we?

Offline OnTheDrink

• Member Karma = +9/-0
    • View Profile
In this day and age of nearly 5 pints I wonder why more non SS pubs and social/sporting clubs don't sell the likes of Taddy's and Best Bitter etc ? as if I was a struggling pub/club I be stocking the bar with a lot of the SS products.

To be fair, where we live pretty much every club sell Sam Smiths beers. Cullercoats, Tynemouth, all of the Shields clubs. The rep is very active.

Offline east coast beer drinker

• Member Karma = +15/-1
    • View Profile

To be fair, where we live pretty much every club sell Sam Smiths beers. Cullercoats, Tynemouth, all of the Shields clubs. The rep is very active.
Good, I wish it were the same where we are! I think Taddy may be in one club but not sure.