Author Topic: The Star Inn - Location: Netherton  (Read 9268 times)  Share 

Offline Ezekiel_Glass

• Member Karma = +0/-2
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: I'd rather not say!
Re: The Star Inn - Location: Netherton
« Reply #15 on: Apr 1 - 2016 »
I called in “The Star” the other night to find out that extensive renovations have been completed to a very high standard.  I was suitably impressed to say the least.  I can't believe the change that it's made to the establishment.  Before it was only fit for the foul mouthed scum and the mutant inbreeds that are normally in the place.

Unfortunately some of the inbreeds remain.  I draw your attention to this one in particular, I believe, called Darren Dews, his nickname is “Rahul Moat.”  Well if the cap fits and this one certainly does fits like a glove!  This dumb idiot is not fit to be out on his own, he should have a handler to control his mouth and frightening mood changes! 

I can't imagine he's ever had a woman or a man that he didn't have to pay for.  His temperament strikes me that he is unable to hold down any meaningful relationship.  From a professional standpoint he should consider psychiatric assistance!

A very nice couple left their drinks and walked out because of this Moat's foul mouthed language.  He probably thinks that it big and to clever to swear at the top of his voice; he obviously doesn't realize that this kind of behaviour makes him look so unintelligent fool of a peasant.  He's most than likely a latent homosexual with a very small penis to boot as well.

The landlord should do his job and rid the public house of this peasant, Rahul Moat, permanently!  Can he not realize that he's loosing a lot of money and customers because of this idiot “Moat” character.  I'm sure that the landlord's employers would love to know about this situation and their employee's lack of attention to running the public house properly.

Yours

Ezekiel Glass

Offline east coast beer drinker

• Member Karma = +15/-1
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
« Reply #16 on: Apr 1 - 2016 »
Hello.
I don't know if you are aware but this isn't an "official" Sam smiths site. Thus I don't think that your comment will reach the brewery.

If you feel strongly enough, a hand written letter to the brewery will receive attention.

Good luck.

Offline Ezekiel_Glass

• Member Karma = +0/-2
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: I'd rather not say!
« Reply #17 on: Apr 2 - 2016 »
Yes, the clue is in the title i.e. "unofficial."

Don't assume that you are more intelligent than others, because you certainly are not!

A printed intelligible letter was was sent to the company head office in Tadcaster at the same time of my posting.

Offline yorkie

• Member Karma = +1/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
« Reply #18 on: Apr 3 - 2016 »
Why do new posters (Ezekiel Glass) feel the need to be rude about a long term member (East Coast Beer Drinker) who was only trying to be helpful?

I can't see anything in ECBD's post that is assuming any form of superior intelligence and I know which one of the two I would prefer to have a pint with - the helpful one, not the online bully!