Author Topic: sam smiths pub finder map  (Read 921 times)  Share 

Offline lagerlout

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • SamSmiths Status: A CUSTOMER
sam smiths pub finder map
« on: Sep 4 - 2017 »
 :GIVEB:Thankyou for adding me to your Forum.After a few trips up to Yorkshire this summer we have visited a number of Sam Smiths pubs and we have become rather fond of the Alpine Lager for the wife and the Sovereign Ale for myself . We are trying to find if there any Sam Smiths pubs around the South Nottingham area ? The Sam Smiths website has been removed https://www.samsmithspubs.co.uk/ is there a up to date map on the forum ? as i noticed a few pubs were missing on the map that i do know exist.

Offline east coast beer drinker

• Member Karma = +16/-1
    • View Profile
Re: sam smiths pub finder map
« Reply #1 on: Sep 4 - 2017 »
:GIVEB:Thankyou for adding me to your Forum.After a few trips up to Yorkshire this summer we have visited a number of Sam Smiths pubs and we have become rather fond of the Alpine Lager for the wife and the Sovereign Ale for myself . We are trying to find if there any Sam Smiths pubs around the South Nottingham area ? The Sam Smiths website has been removed https://www.samsmithspubs.co.uk/ is there a up to date map on the forum ? as i noticed a few pubs were missing on the map that i do know exist.

There is an Android app called "where's Sam Smith", available from google play FOC. I don't know how up to date it is but seems to work quite well. There is also a James Gretton (I apologise for misspelling if I have?) map which is very similar to the app.

Offline DarkieBoy

• Jet Tec ink cartridges - UK Ink Supplies
  • Global Moderator
  • Member Karma = +19/-1
    • View Profile
    • Jet Tec ink cartridges - UK Ink Supplies
  • SamSmiths Status: In the 'trade' - another company
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11 - 2017 »
I've been a little "distracted" of late, and not kept the map up to date.  I estimate that as many as 30 pubs are missing, mainly the ones that were previously Barnsley(????) ones.

DB.

Offline OldBreweryDrinker

• Member Karma = +26/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12 - 2017 »
I've been a little "distracted" of late, and not kept the map up to date.  I estimate that as many as 30 pubs are missing, mainly the ones that were previously Barnsley(????) ones.

DB.

Welcome back DB,yes the map needs to updating when you get  chance.
The opinions that I express are my own !! A Fan of SSOB products. Time for a pint of OBB

Offline Alpinewanderer

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jan 28 - 2018 »
This is great thankyou. Did not know there were so many near me.

Offline djgary

• Member Karma = +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • DJ-Garybaldy
« Reply #5 on: Jan 29 - 2018 »
Is the Jolly Miller, Fernclough road, Harpurhey Manchester M9 5TU on the map?

Been in a few times decent enough pint. Infact we'll be going in on Friday for a birthday drink (other half not mine)

We're just hoping Humphrey doesn't close it again we want a regular to stay open ...
An OBB Bitter fan if its on song its a good pint